Journal The Garage

So, does that make Mr. Louie a Chihuahund or a Dachshuhuahua. I prefer the latter. And, a Dachshuhuahua would need a ladder for the short legs to get on the couch.
Never mind, brain circuits are getting crossed.
HAHAHAHA.... the moose is on the loose... and speaking of being on the loose... we had a real moose on the loose here in the city on Mother's Day. The last time that happened was several years ago and he went into the lake. It was a huge deal and they had to block traffic for most of the afternoon. Very difficult to catch a moose who is in distress and very dangerous. I think he may have been looking for peanut butter cups.... Just saying.

This is NOT the best of pictures... but THIS is Mr. Louie. I love the term Dachshuhuahua. He does not have the full on snout that dachshunds are known for. His is a bit shorter.

Attachments

• IMG_20240514_144035.jpg
    IMG_20240514_144035.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 2
Good Sunday morning my precious forum family.

Yesterday I went for my first swim of the season. The water temp was 13C (55.4F). It was cold but I did it.
This morning... I tried to go in at 6:15 am and I could not do it. The water hurt my ankles. Not sure what the difference was ( other than it was cooler in air temperature ). Will try again this afternoon and see if that makes a difference.

Last year when I started the cold water swimming... the early morning swims were my favorite. There was an absolute STILLNESS and PEACE once I was submerged and acclimatized to the cold.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday. This is our May long week-end... everything tourist-wise is opened this week-end ( including the marina ). Saw tons of boats on the lake yesterday. It's supposed to be 25C today. I will try my swim again this afternoon.

God bless everyone.

Back