#1 Jesus said….Matthew 8;13, Matthew 17;20, Matthew 19;21, Matthew 22;37, Mark 10;52, Mark 14;62

#1 Jesus said….Matthew 8;13, Matthew 17;20, Matthew 19;21, Matthew 22;37, Mark 10;52, Mark 14;62

Matthew 8;13

And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.

Matthew 17;20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief; For verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Matthew 19;21
Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Matthew 22;37
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Mark 10;52
And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.

Mark 14;62
And Jesus said, I Am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

AMEN

Back