1 Timothy 4:1

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Timothy 4:1

Hi. I just want to know what everyone's take on this verse is..

I have a friend.. and he firmly believes that we as Christians can lose our salvation....

I personally believe that we cannot lose our salvation. .but His one defense of his belief is this one verse.. and when i read it.. i really just dont know what to say..

(please i am not trying to start a debate on the issue sated above.. i would just like a few oppinions about the verse in question. So please. if someone posts something to support either side of the topic refrain from debating it.. because thats not my intended purpose in this.. i just need some clarity..)

Moderator Team Comment

The CFS staff would like to mention that this topic has created some very harsh words between members in the past. These extreme differences come from various denominational teachings on the subject and as differences of opinions go, this topic can generate some intense bickering.

Therefore, we are temporarilly closing this thread and are linking to one of the previous discussions (below) on the general topic.

If anyone wishes to petition the Moderation Staff to reopen this thread after reading the contents in the thread linked below, we will consider reopening it IF there is sufficient reason given, for us to do so.

Thank you.

Reference: http://www.christianforumsite.com/private-discussions/14664-once-saved-always-saved.html

`(staff file folder *5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back