( 16 Scriptures) Eternal Life - (Comments Included)

John 3:15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

A declaration made by Jesus Christ here that anyone who shall believe on Him shall have eternal life, they will not perish in their spiritual deadness instead be made alive spiritually.​
For God so loved the world He gave His only begotten Son.​

John 3:36 He who believes in the Son has everlasting life, and he doesnt not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.

The wrath of God is talking specifically for and to the nation of Israel ( at the pouring of Gods wrath on the nation of Israel the destruction of Jerusalem)​
Those who do not believe shall not see life -> They shall not see spiritual life, they will stay spiritually dead.​

John 4:14 but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.

Who ever believes shall never thirst -> For they will be spiritually fulfilled by faith and trusting in the Lord Jesus Christ, whom is a never ending fountain of water, wisdom, and life.​

John 4:36 And he who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, that both he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together.

Jesus Christ here is talking about receiving wages of the holy spirit by keeping faith, and trusting in God, that wages of seeking the kingdom of God is that of fruit that is for eternal life. Those who sow, and bring forth truth of the gospel of Christ, and those who receive it and continue as well in the fellowship of the Lord Jesus Christ rejoice together.​

John 5:24 Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgement, but has passed from death into life.

Jesus Christ is saying: those who hear his word, and believes on God who sent Him has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgement, but pass on from spiritual death, into spiritual life.​

John 5:39 You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.

Jesus Christ is saying here to someone, about You search the scriptures for in them you think you have eternal life.​
So someone can think they have eternal life searching through scriptures, (Old testament), these are the ones which testify of Me. Eternal life comes from belief and trust in Jesus Christ our Lord.​

John 6:27 Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him.

This scripture is mainly talking about do not strive after the world, but strive after the spiritual, which is the bread of life that is eternal and everlasting, which comes from faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ and God.​

John 6:40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

God's will is that everyone who sees the son (hears about Jesus Christ) and believes in Him, may have everlasting life, and (Jesus Christ) will raise him up at the last day -> Death.​

John 6:47 Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life.

Assurance of everlasting life through believing in the Lord Jesus Christ.​

John 6:54 Whoever eats My Flesh (The Word of Jesus Bread of Life), and drinks My Blood (Acceptance of Jesus Christ death on the cross and resurrection), has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day -> Death.

John 6:68 But Simon Peter answered Him "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.

The disciples say they will stay with the Lord for he has the words of eternal life, who else offers this?​

John 10:28 And I shall give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

A promise for those who stay in faith and trust God, they will be given eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them out of Jesus Christ hand, unless they make the choice to walk away. People can make a choice to walk away at any time, you can see it in the Gospels plenty of times, even the disciples did, though they continued to believe.​

John 12:25 He who loves his life will lose it, and He who hates his life in this world will keept it for eternal life.

Not sure how to articulate this: Anyone who loves themselves more than God will lose their life, and He who realizes that they are in need of a saviour and believe in the Lord Jesus christ instead of themselves, shall keep their life for -> eternal life.​

John 12:50 And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me so I speak.

Jesus Christ said that God's command is everlasting life, and that whatever Jesus Christ speaks is God through Him speaking sometimes.​

John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

A redeclaration made again by Jesus Christ that you may know the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom was sent by God. Which to know is eternal life.​

Back