#2 Jesus said….Luke 18;19, Luke 23;43, John 6;32-33, John 6;35, John 8;42, John 11;25-26

#2 Jesus said….Luke 18;19, Luke 23;43, John 6;32-33, John 6;35, John 8;42, John 11;25-26

Luke 18;19

And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? None is good, save one, that is, God.

Luke 23;43
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

John 6;32-33
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from Heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is He which cometh down from Heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

John 6;35
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

John 8;42
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.

John 11;25-26
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

AMEN

Luke 18;19

And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? None is good, save one, that is, God.

Luke 23;43
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

John 6;32-33
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from Heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is He which cometh down from Heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

John 6;35
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

John 8;42
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.

John 11;25-26
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

AMEN
I hear a resounding expository thought of the life changing indwelling of Holy Spirit in our lives. Isn't it amazing that we can say "God said" and follow that with the points of grace? He has given us so many assurances that are stated clearly that we do not have to design a mystery. Thank you for these Scripture verses and allowing me to extract from them.

Back