(3 Verses) Jesus Christ is the Truth (Inc. Comments)

Hello you and here is the truth for you about Christ Jesus.

John 1: 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The Word was God, With God, in the beginning was the Word -> The Word came down to dwell among us who named Jesus Christ the Son of God of Nazareth - Emmanuel which means God with us, and was full of grace and truth.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

We have a statement here from Jesus Christ in him expounding on how he is the way, the truth, and the life: No man can get to Father unless by Him.

John 18:37 37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
Pilate asked Jesus if he is a king.

Jesus response you are saying that I am a king -> To this end was I born

I was born to be a king -> And for this cause came -> I into the world -> that I should bear witness unto the truth.

Everyone that is of the truth hearth my voice. -> Jesus Christ was the King of Jews he is the King of Kings -> His kingdom was not of earth but of heaven if you read all of this in context.

Back