A 911 Call

Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 9:11 a.m. – After I woke up this morning, the Lord Jesus put the song “The Strength of the Lord” in my mind. When I sat down to write, and went to look at the time on the clock (on my cell phone), I received a text from someone. The time on the text was 9:11 a.m. I felt this was particularly significant this morning. So, I thought for a moment of the importance of those numbers. They used to be solely equated with a call for help or assistance of some kind because of an emergency situation or a dangerous, or potentially dangerous, situation in which someone had found himself. Yet, since the events of 9/11/01, the numbers have come to represent danger, terrorism, deception, lies, extra security measures, senseless wars, betrayal, murder of innocents, death, slander, false accusations, “false flag” operations, etc., and a coup d’état, i.e. the overthrow of an existing government (and/or governments).

In the past week or so it has come to my attention that there is a group of 40 (+) organizations from around the world who have formed a collective body for the sole purpose, supposedly, to “raise awareness,” not only about building 7, which is the 3rd building, evidently, to fall on that day, and in like manner as the twin towers fell, but also to raise awareness about the truth behind what actually happened on that momentous day. This coalition includes architects, engineers, scientists, etc. from around the globe. They are asking for financial donations to help fund their (perhaps) month-long (September) global 9/11 anniversary campaign. Source: http://rethink911.org/

Yet, whereas I am all for truth, and I would love to see the truth come out about what really happened on that day, the information is scanty, it doesn’t seem to be challenged by anyone I have read so far, and they are asking for massive donations to fund something we are not even sure is going to produce anything but a bunch of billboards, bumper stickers and the like. Yet, in keeping with the idea of exposing the lies and telling the truth about the events on that day, I believe the Lord Jesus has shown me that what happened that day was a coup d’état, but the true terrorists are the U.S. government , military, and their allies. In other words, this was a false flag operation facilitated by our government, our military and their international allies (alias the New World Order, or “the beast”). This got us into the Middle East, and we have since been in the process of taking down the nations of the world, and bringing this world under a global one world order of government – “the beast”.

So, if the truth truly does comes out, and Americans learn the truth about what their government did, and how that ultimately led us into wars with other nations and the killing of even more innocents and even our own soldiers, and how our government, military and government-controlled media have been covering it up with lies for years now, what impact do you think that will have on the American people? Or, better yet, what is the ultimate goal of such a campaign? Who is truly funding it? And, what is the political agenda behind it? It seems to me if this was really about telling the truth, that this would have been snuffed out before it ever got off the ground, unless it is controlled by very powerful people in high places and the sole purpose is to bring down America. Just saying. God only knows.

Yet, another 911 situation came up today. Someone I know was found unconscious in the last several days, and someone called 911 for help. The unconscious person was taken to the hospital and was in ICU for two days, and now she has been moved to an assisted living facility. So, this got me thinking, too, about 911 and how this was someone calling on behalf of another who was in desperate need of help. So, 911 can be someone calling for help for themselves, or it can be someone calling on the behalf of another whose life was in danger, so that they could get help, and yet it also represents terrorism (home-grown), betrayal, murder of innocents, and an overthrow of governments world-wide, etc.

Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Revelation 3:1-6 (NIV):

“To the angel of the church in Sardis write:

These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of my God. Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Yet you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes. They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy. The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

A Call to Wake Up!

As I thought more about the 911 call in relation to this call to “wake up,” I realized that God was making a parallel in my mind between the two. The church in America is a lot like this church in Sardis. It has the reputation of being alive, but for the most part it is really dead (or mostly dead; i.e. unconscious). There have been those who have tried to stir her into waking up, but she has not wakened, and now she is in a state of unconsciousness (oblivion; nothingness; power failure; collapse) spiritually. And, so 911 is being called. The thing is, this 911 represents not only a call to wake up, but it symbolizes a judgment of God, like 9/11 was on America, only this will be much worse, I believe. And, perhaps it will involve exposing the lies and deceptions of our leaders and the ultimate collapse of our nation, or perhaps this “truthing” is a ruse, and it is serving only as a smokescreen for what is really being planned for our nation. Yet, I believe judgment is coming on America, and it is because the church here has a reputation for being alive, but she is really unconscious.

This is not only a call to wake up from our lethargy as the church in America, but it is a call to strengthen what remains, i.e. what little bit of spiritual life is still left in the church but is about to die. Yet, this strength does not come from our own flesh, our own will power, and our own plans or schemes of humans to try to make things better. The reason the church is in such a vacuum is because she relies too heavily on the flesh, instead of relying upon the Spirit of God. She teaches God’s grace, but she mostly teaches it falsely. Her leaders are mostly followers of human leaders over and above or in place of Jesus Christ as their true Lord and head of the church. She is in a covenantal relationship with the government via 501c3 non-profit status, and the government of the US is being ruled by Satan. So, this puts her in a precarious situation. Jesus is saying to “come out from her” (from this unholy union with the US government and the world), but she is not listening. Entertainment is central in focus and planning, and the gospel has turned into “gospel lite” in order to please the masses and to keep people returning to these “church” meetings.

Remember

So, what are we to do? We are to remember what was taught by Jesus Christ and by the apostles, as is recorded in the NT of the Bible. If we don’t remember because we were not taught, then we need to dig deep into God’s word and learn what Jesus and the apostles taught, because it sure looks a whole lot different from what is being taught in most churches in America today, I believe - based upon my experience and research, and the Holy Spirit’s voice within me revealing these things to me, and has been confirmed by many others. Yet, not only are we to remember or find out what was taught early on concerning the gospel of salvation and holy living, but we are to hold it fast, i.e. we are to obey it. We can’t obey what we don’t know, though, so we need to be diligent and study the scriptures to learn what they teach instead of relying upon humans to tell us what to believe.

Repent

The two biggest fallacies I have discovered with today’s modern “grace” movement is that they, for the most part, either by commission or omission, teach that God’s grace means we don’t have to repent (turn from) our sins, and we don’t have to obey Christ for salvation. Yet, Jesus and the apostles taught just the opposite. And, even this letter from Jesus to the church tells them they have to remember, repent and obey or Jesus will visit them in judgment by surprise, and they will not be prepared for what is coming (another 911). We need to take this seriously if the “shoe fits,” which I believe it does.

If the church in America has largely been depending upon the teachings and marketing schemes of human leaders to teach them how to live the Christian life and how to grow God’s church; and if they have accepted a watered-down and dumbed-down version of the gospel of Jesus Christ because it makes people more comfortable and is less offensive; and if they have bought into this false grace message that does not call for repentance or obedience, and so they feel they are ok just letting life happen to them and following after their own selfish and sinful desires; and if Jesus Christ is someone they only visit occasionally or only when they need something, or if he has become routine or a religion and practice they follow without a true relationship with a person, then the church is in danger of being in this spiritually unconscious (empty; void) state of being.

So, the call here is to realize this, to turn from this nothingness state of spiritual existence which lacks the life of the Spirit, and to turn to walk in faithful obedience to Jesus Christ from this point on.

Not Soiled

The goal of all of us should be to be numbered among these few who have not departed from the true faith, but who have remained faithful to Jesus Christ and to the truth of the gospel. These few are those who have chosen not to participate in worldliness so as not to corrupt the purity of their relationships with Jesus Christ. They have chosen to walk daily in fellowship with Jesus Christ instead of to walk according to the pattern of this world. They have chosen to walk in Christ’s righteousness instead of the ways of pleasing the flesh. They are living victorious (not in sinless perfection) Christian lives over the temptations to sin and the drawings to give in to the doubts Satan would like to put in their minds. They have remained faithful to God’s calling upon their lives despite great opposition and persecution. And, this is where we all should be.

Such people as these are guaranteed that their names will never be blotted out of the book of life, i.e. they will never lose their citizenship in heaven. Many, many NT scriptures support this idea that true faith is continuous, steadfast, and persistent, and endures to the end. Some people are going to hear from God on the Day of Judgment: “Depart from me! I never knew you!” That means there will be people who thought they knew Jesus but they didn’t because they bought into a false grace message, perhaps, that told them they did not have to repent and they did not have to obey and they could still go to heaven. Jesus said we have to repent and he said we have to obey. So, we need to return to following what he taught, and we need to stop following humans who are teaching a false gospel, because it may cost us eternity with God in heaven.

The Strength of the Lord / Larnelle Harris

Sometimes life seems like words and music
That can’t quite become a song.
So we cry inside, and we try it again
And wonder what could be wrong.
But, when we turn to the Lord at the end of ourselves
Like we’ve done a time or two before
We find His truth is the same
As it has always been
We’ll never need more…

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t4BiPleCMNc

Back