A few questions on logging into the forums

Jan 15, 2008
N/A
A few questions on logging into the forums

Hey, everyone.

I noticed I cannot log in with any type of Internet Explorer browser, updated or later versions. The only browsers I can log onto the forums with are Firefox and Safari.

Is there a reason why this is happening?

Also, it's weird, because if I log onto the forums on the index page, I don't see myself logged in, then when I go to the General Discussions area or any other forum, I can see I'm logged in. I know on other vB forums it did this - is there a reason why to this also?

Thanks!

B

Boanerges(Inactive)

I have used Internet Explorer forever and a day but it has been nothing but trouble for a while so I did the unthinkable. I switched to Firefox. I currently have both browsers running and FF is at least twice as fast as IE which is currently having some real issues. You might consider a switch.

Jan 15, 2008
N/A
I use two to three different computers sometimes.

I don't have IE on my Macbook, but it is on my grandmother's desktop and laptop, which are both Microsoft. My Mac is pretty compatible with everything, I haven't tried Opera on the site, though.

Jan 15, 2008
N/A
Ok NTG, I've corrected that problem. You should now be able to login via IE too. Else let me know.
Yay! Now if I'm not using my laptop, I can log onto the other computers.

Thank you so much! Arigato gozaimasu, Jeff-san!

Lol @ my sudden Japanese moment