"a Hope Without Walls", Christian Film To Help The Homeless

Hello all!

Can you pray for a movie project I am working on? God has put the homeless on my heart. This fall I am shooting the movie to bring awareness to the issue and also share the Gospel through the film. This is how God has told me to minister and use my gifts.

“A Hope Without Walls”, a socially conscious short film about a homeless man, a coffee guzzling cult, and a mysterious tin lunchbox. The film is a story of hope and a lighthearted drama.

Aside from the important social issues covered, the film is a parable, and asks the question if the church is doing what it was called to do. The final film will be 45 minutes in length and be accompanied with group discussion material for use in Sunday school classes and youth groups.

A portion of all proceeds go to feed the hungry, and more importantly, the Gospel is presented to change lives for eternity.

I am raising support for this ministry on Indiegogo: www.igg.me/at/hopewithoutwalls

It is my dream to change lives with this film! Please pray about supporting this film financially. If you can't, I completely understand. Share this film about hope with anyone that may be interested.

Thank you so much! God Bless,

-Paul

Back