A local spot we love to visit - Olympic Hot Springs

olympic-hot-springs-4.jpg

We haven't been here in awhile, but it's a great place to visit and not so crowded with tourists. The Olympic National Park is near by and the view of the Olympic mountains is spectacular.

For my wife and I it has become more challenging to visit some of these very scenic places in our state. Having a love for travel though we have both enjoyed many of God's beautiful places in this world.

cp

I had to pull off all our international travel books at the bookshop since we not going outside the country anymore, but there's plenty of travelling one can do within one's own country. If you have the means! Unfortunately, it is kinda expensive and the roads aren't the greatest.

I can't think of hot springs right now as it's summer, but a visit to the thermal areas is always nice in winter.

This is mid winter for us and hot springs about now would be great. This year though has so far been warmer than normal highs about 50 deg F (10 deg C). Quite often we would have had some snow by now though snow rarely sticks and when it does it only lasts a day or two.

cp

olympic-hot-springs-4.jpg

We haven't been here in awhile, but it's a great place to visit and not so crowded with tourists. The Olympic National Park is near by and the view of the Olympic mountains is spectacular.

For my wife and I it has become more challenging to visit some of these very scenic places in our state. Having a love for travel though we have both enjoyed many of God's beautiful places in this world.

cp

Hey Chuck,

This is beautiful, man! Look how green and clear the air is! Are you using a special type of camera?

Back