A Must Hear ---- Yiddish Song in response to Fiddler

Dusty

Inactive
Jul 27, 2007
A Must Hear ---- Yiddish Song in response to Fiddler

You are missing out if you do not listen to this but then again maybe not a lot of people like Jewish music Any ways I think it is fantastic.

Dusty

Inactive
Jul 27, 2007
I love Jewish music!

I like Joel Chernoff and Paul Wilbur's songs.
Hey A girl after my heart .... oops you are a girl ..... LOL well you know what I mean . I love Paul Wilbur's songs .... And guess what GodSpeaks I do know of him . So the ole dog bites the dust ... ( in house joke between me and GodSpeaks .... he he )

Nov 19, 2009
USA
Hey A girl after my heart .... oops you are a girl ..... LOL well you know what I mean . I love Paul Wilbur's songs .... And guess what GodSpeaks I do know of him . So the ole dog bites the dust ... ( in house joke between me and GodSpeaks .... he he )

I never said ;)

Dusty

Inactive
Jul 27, 2007
If you meant when you were joking around on that music thread, you know, you really shouldn't be calling yourself names like that. LOL
That's right on Jake's thread . Oh well if we can't laugh at ourselves then others will .... LOL ...

Nov 19, 2009
USA
So the ole dog bites the dust ... ( in house joke between me and GodSpeaks .... he he )
If you meant when you were joking around on that music thread, you know, you really shouldn't be calling yourself names like that. LOL

Nov 19, 2009
USA
That's right on Jake's thread . Oh well if we can't laugh at ourselves then others will .... LOL ...
I know this post looks out of order but it was doing crazy things. So you answered before I posted :D. Not really tho

Well I laugh at myelf when I look in the mirror sometime :p

Dusty

Inactive
Jul 27, 2007
I know this post looks out of order but it was doing crazy things. So you answered before I posted :D. Not really tho

Well I laugh at myelf when I look in the mirror sometime :p

That is funny how these posts got all mixed up . Oh well it will keep people on their toes .... LOL