A scheme of the enemy that i was ignorant to .

Michael Collum

Inactive
A scheme of the enemy that i was ignorant to .

The role of sin in the economy of the enemy .

Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. (John 8:34)

Sin controls the enemy . even the first fallen angel has no control over sin .

Sin since the development of what Jesus did has developed a consciousness quite similar to Smith's in the Matrix .

What Jesus did to the nature of iniquity is that it could not feed on anyone it felt like anymore . so being the instinctual virus that it is .. it adapted and became more aggressive . in the same way Smith assimilated people because that's what Neo did to him . the virus sin sees its end through Jesus so has begun a little bit of evangelism of its own .

As the scripture says, sin indwells our members . so it is always a good idea to examine ourselves, our motives, and our actions . as we may be acting under the premise of sin . Sin being the power of death works well with the scriptures of which it is written "the letter kills and the Spirit gives life" . So attacking the entity "sin" as though it were a sin infected and controlled demon would only multiply it . It's feeding/replication cycle is as follows . Sin, Law, Death, Sin, Law, Death .. etc .

"anything that does not come from faith is sin" Paul to the Romans .

You cannot "kill" sin because it was not part of the original creation (God is the God of the living) and thus is not alive to begin with . it is a parasite . so the only way to destroy it is to make the whole creation inside you and inside everything around you . healthy . spiritually healthy .

Sin is like a calculator . Sin is excessively judgmental and condemning . Sin sounds like many people but is nothing . Do not take heed to any of its words as even if they seem right .. they're still wrong . therefore self-examine motives carefully .

"Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled." (Titus 1:15)

So if the mind is transformed from grace to grace with no law in between then sin has no place .

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. (Galatians 5:22-23)

Pray to God on this . like the matrix .. it is not something that can be described . it is something you experience . in short relationships replace the need for laws because the law is summed up in one word Love . and God is love . Philippians 4:4-9 is a great verse to give an idea of what it is like . but pray . pray . pray . pray . and as Jesus instructed . don't be concerned about what things look like on the outside and make a right judgment . clean the inside of your heart's cup .. and the outward appearance will transform automatically (howbeit, gradually ;) ). that's what He said, so focus on what cleans the inside .

This is how sin attacks us . because we have sin inside us . all the self loathing and self violence involved with "trying to keep up appearances" only feeds sin and eats away at you from the inside . don't go that road . choose grace . and clean the cup from the inside and then the cup will be clean on the outside also . Encouragement point, blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God . and God is faithful . so believe it will happen!

Continually be filled with the Holy Spirit as Paul said, and keep praying for God to cleanse the bad thoughts you and God have identified together from the root . because from your heart is the well spring of how you live your life, the greatest prayer of all .

Continue in the unreasonable grace Paul spoke of in Galatians and according to the love of 1st Corinthians chapter 13 plus Jesus' example of giving your life for one another . As Paul wrote in the letter to the Galatians "the only thing that matters is trust expressing itself through love" .
These words Grace and Love are the great power of God that keep me alive . and only when they become a power that rules your heart will they do what the bible says about them . and much more than you could ever imagine .

As a people of God if you drive back the mystery of iniquity in your surroundings . then the deeply infected fallen angels will need to fall back . fallen angels are submissive to sin not the other way around . it is good to remember this that since angels are not everywhere .. sin has characteristics that allow it to be .. but because God is around sin cannot . Sin is driven back by the light of the unity of the people living in love and grace. When this happens, people strangely cease acting like they have been given to a "strong delusion so that they would believe a lie" go figure .. ;)

It is amazing what love can do even in small doses . but go for the overdose ;)

May our Heavenly Father empower us today and open our eyes to what we cannot imagine, through the inner working of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name . Amen

Related posts on how i deal with it .

Well i for one agree with one thing for sure. And that is pray , pray , pray. I know for myself that i have to get up in the morning, read some scripture ( i find i pray better after and im better mind for it ) then pray the God will keep my mind cleansed and help my keep my eye sound. I know when i fail to do this i let my eye wander and find it harder to keep wicked/sinful thoughts from entering. I can do it but sometimes i struggle. So my point is, if my mind is clean through prayer, i can spend my day at work thinking on biblical matters or in prayer withough having to struggle so hard with the old man.

Well i for one agree with one thing for sure. And that is pray , pray , pray. I know for myself that i have to get up in the morning, read some scripture ( i find i pray better after and im better mind for it ) then pray the God will keep my mind cleansed and help my keep my eye sound. I know when i fail to do this i let my eye wander and find it harder to keep wicked/sinful thoughts from entering. I can do it but sometimes i struggle. So my point is, if my mind is clean through prayer, i can spend my day at work thinking on biblical matters or in prayer withough having to struggle so hard with the old man.

Ah yes one of my favourite verses . thank you .

Matthew 6:21-23

21For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
23But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Also these come back to memory .

First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean. (Matthew 23:26)

to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, (Ephesians 5:26)

You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. (John 15:3)

The struggle with the sin indwelling our members is the most important battle we fight every day . God may you indwell all of us completely and may sin have no room to be . in Jesus name Amen .

Back