A Simple Prayer of Faith

In this dark times it is more necessary than ever to stand for truth, declare truth, defend truth and be a light of truth. But doing this isn't easy and I continually seek the strength and means from the Lord.

A Simple Prayer of Faith

Lord this is my prayer for myself and this is my prayer for all of your people who stand for light and truth. Strengthen all who are of the faith Lord and help each one of us to do right because it is right, and to do what is right even if it costs us dearly, for the righteous man or woman will swear unto their own hurt and stand fast no matter how much others seek to ridicule or bring shame. Lord, help me to never give in and to never give up, and help me to not be coerced to compromise with darkness. Strengthen me Lord, for I will not be badgered or shamed into making concessions with darkness, I will stand for light and truth even unto my own hurt. Hear my prayer O Lord and heed the voice of my cry, and give strength and power to all who are yours. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

If you are curious as to the words "own hurt" Look at Psalms 15:4, recommend verses 1-5.

Jesus said we should be simple as a child. The children make it into heaven, child totally depend on their parents and communicate with them. There are so many things i could say about the simple prayer. I think it is good to pray to God as we would to a friend, God answers in his word.

Back