A Trio Apology

Three members, two lovely lady members, and one kindly gentleman member sent me a PM each

Now I'm a bit of a>>>>>>

. . . . . .
geh.gif

Dunce%205_zpsg3clndt7.jpg

Because I just cannot figure out the manner in which I can post a reply, soooo
if those three members would be good enough to contact me again because,
A:
They probably consider me rather ignorant for failing to reply to their welcome PM's

B: I really do want to reply

Or they can simply post them in the Open forum. ;)

Errrmmm, but YOU haven't read the content of those three messages, File Catcher Jim. I have... shocking, quite simply shocking. ( as if) :LOL:

Thank you for your reply, it's considerate of you offering advice, but I really ought to know how to post a PM. It's embarrassing me.

Best wishes.
and thank you again.

weewillie.

Click on your little envelope icon in the upper right area of your screen...
If you don't see the messages, click where it says "show all" to view your prior messages...
Click on the one you wish to open...
Scroll down and type your reply into that blank space, then click on "reply" at the lower right area in that box :)

Or click on that members name, then click where it says "start conversation"... and just put in your message & send...

Works just like an email.

Errrmmm, but YOU haven't read the content of those three messages, File Catcher Jim. I have... shocking, quite simply shocking. (as if):LOL:

Cropped the remainder of this message.
weewillie.

Sorry folks, I thought you would have cottoned on that I was jesting when I typed >>> ("as if") ie as if a member would post words in here that were not appropriate.

I'm also forgetting this is a USA Forum, not a UK Forum, so there's the obvious cultural difference in the manner in which we communicate.
I will do my utmost to keep that firmly in mind when posting. Another point comes to mind, I very often include a bit of humour in the context of a post.....that also could be misunderstood. I'll need to keep that in mind too.

I'm a Scot, and the area I came from we only tease those we like, love and admire. May sound a bit strange, but it's simply the way it is. When someone teases another, the person on the receiving end treats it as a compliment, they know they have been accepted. We could not really do so with English folks who tend to be a tad more sombre\serious-minded.

Again, my apologies.

With a thank you for the advice you have offered me regarding a Pm.

Shalom.
weewillie

Back