A-Z

godbe4me

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Mar 5, 2009
Maryland
Here is a good game to play while learning the names of people in the Bible.
"Here is how it goes: Starting with the letter "A" you will say, "I am going on a trip and I am taking ________" You will say a person in the Bible beginning with the letter A until we get to the letter "Z" I will go first.

I am going on a trip and I am taking "Aaron"

Fish Catcher Jim

<>< Radically Saved ><>
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Feb 7, 2015
As this bunch walked along which contained Arron, Barrabas. Cephas,David and the Father we have seen that one Goliath has now been seen tagging along. So David invited Hannah along. See David has worked with Hannah before and has given her this name because she always seems to have a stone to handah to him. Shew thank God because do tell that Goliath is pretty big.

Sep 28, 2018
Australia
Arron, Barrabas, Cephas, David, the Father, Goliath, Hannah, Isaiah and Jesus 'happened' along King Solomon's palace. After an evening of deeply satisfying fellowship, a good night's rest, and consultation with the Father in the wee hours, they carried on - King Solomon joined them, with a portion of his household.

Amens/Likes: Cturtle and godbe4me

Fish Catcher Jim

<>< Radically Saved ><>
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Feb 7, 2015
As the ever growing group made up of Arron, Barrabas, Cephas, David, Esther and thee Father, Goliath, Hannah, Isaiah and Jesus and king Solomon continued onward they began to notice that there attire was beginning to show much wear from their traveling.

So the group headed East and onward to the home of a very fine seamstress named Lydia. Now once Lydia met with the group it was crystal clear that she too was to join in this Anointed trip. So with a good night's rest and wonderful meal the group now made up of....Aaron, Barabbas, Cephas, David, Esther, Father, Goliath, Hannah, Isaiah, Jesus, King Solomon and Lydia gathered for Prayer all except one and headed onward in continuation of this Anointed and Joyfully Blessed Journey.

godbe4me

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Mar 5, 2009
Maryland
This Spirit filled journey was ever growing and the word was spreading throughout Jerusalem. With Aaron, Barrabas, Cephas, David, Esther, the "Father", Goliath, Hannah, Isaiah, Jesus, King David and Lydia on the road, Jesus wanted to stop at a village in Bethany near Jerusalem and pick up Martha. Martha witnessed the resurrection of her brother by Jesus. Martha had heard about this journey and knew that Jesus would come for her and she was ready.

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2018
Australia
Wherever they went, this awesome crew was building faith-filled-community. Nehemiah just had to be a part of thst. So he joined Aaron, Barabbas, Cephas, David, Esther, our Father, Goliath, Hannah, Isaiah, Jesus, King Solomon and Co., Lydia, and Martha. The optimism and momentum of this company continued to build.

godbe4me

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Mar 5, 2009
Maryland
So, the group is growing so large that we had to stop and eat. Of course Jesus fed all of us until we were full. And, we had baskets left over. But while Aaron, Barabbas, Cephas, David, Esther, our Father, Goliath, Hannah, Isaiah, Jesus, King Solomon, Lydia, Martha and Nehemiah were all eating the great meal and enjoying one another's fellowship, David suggested when we continue our journey, he wanted to pick up his grandfather Obed. Jesus agreed and stated that Obed is one of his ancestors in a couple of the Gospels. Obed was on the side of the road waiting as we got near and joined us.

Amens/Likes: Cturtle
We all came to a street called 'straight' because it was very straight up to Damascus. And it was very long. we thought it would never end. Jesus said to Aaron, Barabbas, Cephas, David, Esther, our Father, Goliath, Hannah, Isaiah, King .solomon, Lydia, Martha, Nehemiah and Obed wait here by the sign. I've chosen another vessel to help us reach out to the gentiles. Sure enough a rider on a horse can charging down the opposite way Jesus stopped the horse with a blinding flash of light so the horse reared up and Paul fell to the ground. Paul was dazed and confused for a bit but then Jesus said come, follow me...and so Paul (and his horse) joined the rest of the group after he washed up because he had mud all over his fancy Pharisee robe.

Amens/Likes: godbe4me and Ell

godbe4me

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Mar 5, 2009
Maryland
So, as we all are on our travels and nurturing Paul until his sight returned, we rested for a few days thanking Jesus for what he did with Paul. Now, we can continue our travels as you all know God has plans for Paul. So, Aaron, Barabbas, Cephas, David, Esther, our Father, Goliath, Hannah, Isaiah, King Solomon, Lydia, Martha, Nehemiah, Obed and Paul continued our journey. As Paul sight came back he went to Jesus and asked Him if we could stop by as it is on the way we are going to pick up Quartus. We started on our journey and we saw Quartus. For Jesus knew what Paul wanted before he even asked and Quartus was already walking towards us as we were walking in the same direction.

Amens/Likes: Cturtle and Ell
Sep 28, 2018
Australia
Samuel rocked up to the well soon after Aaron, Barabbas, Cephas, David, Esther, our Father, Goliath, Hannah, Isaiah, Jesus, King Solomon, Lydia, Martha, Nehemiah, Obed, Paul and Quartus arrived. He joined them, and Rebecca, on the journey...

Amens/Likes: Cturtle

godbe4me

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Mar 5, 2009
Maryland
Well with the crowd growing to thousands now with people dropping and leaving EVERYTHING and following us on this journey, we thought we would take the route going through Joppa. When Jesus said, "we are going to go through Joppa," the disciples was was very glad. For they knew that Tabitha stayed in Joppa and knew how much help she provided to them. So, while Aaron, Barabbas, Cephas, David, Esther, Our Father, Goliath, Hannah, Isaiah, Jesus, King Solomon, Lydia, Martha, Nehemiah, Obed, Paul, Quartus, Rebekah and Samuel along with thousands of others, we picked up Tabitha.

Amens/Likes: Cturtle and Ell