A-Z

'Careful dont touch the ark' said Uzziah as Jesus and his entourage came along. You know what happened to me last time.

'Why, what happened?' asked Tabitha.

UZziah then explained to Tabitha his terrible mistake but then said thank God my redeemer lives as Jesus gave him a hug. UZziah said everyone is now here because of Him.

JEsus said to Uzziah i have a list of all the names of all the people here written in my book. He handed Uzziah a book, it was titled 'the Lambs book of life'. Would you like to call the roll? Check that everyone is here. All who are here say amen!
Sure said Uzziah.

Uzziah then proceeded to call the roll. The list of names written in the lambs book of life was growing longer.

Aaron
Barabbas
Cephas
David
Esther
Our Father
GOliath. Are you sure? Thats really your name? You look like Gideon to me
Hannah
Iasiah
JEsus
King solomon
Lydia
Martha
Nehemiah
Obed
Quartus
Rebekah
Samuel
Tabitha...

Amens/Likes: Cturtle and godbe4me

godbe4me

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Mar 5, 2009
Maryland
'Careful dont touch the ark' said Uzziah as Jesus and his entourage came along. You know what happened to me last time.

'Why, what happened?' asked Tabitha.

UZziah then explained to Tabitha his terrible mistake but then said thank God my redeemer lives as Jesus gave him a hug. UZziah said everyone is now here because of Him.

JEsus said to Uzziah i have a list of all the names of all the people here written in my book. He handed Uzziah a book, it was titled 'the Lambs book of life'. Would you like to call the roll? Check that everyone is here. All who are here say amen!
Sure said Uzziah.

Uzziah then proceeded to call the roll. The list of names written in the lambs book of life was growing longer.

Aaron
Barabbas
Cephas
David
Esther
Our Father
GOliath. Are you sure? Thats really your name? You look like Gideon to me
Hannah
Iasiah
JEsus
King solomon
Lydia
Martha
Nehemiah
Obed
Quartus
Rebekah
Samuel
Tabitha...

lolol,..... That was a good one Lanolin. I love the roll call!!!

Amens/Likes: Cturtle

godbe4me

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Mar 5, 2009
Maryland
Well as we were all traveling, we was headed towards Persia. While we were walking, Esther asked Jesus if we could pick up Vashti. She said, you know she was banished for her refusal to appear at the king's banquet at that time to show her beauty as the king wished, and I was chosen to succeed her as queen. We could take this time on this journey to talk if she is willing. Jesus agreed. So as we were all walking towards Persia, Aaron, Barabbas, Cephas, David, Esther, Our Father, Goliath, Hannah, Isaiah, Jesus, King Solomon, Lydia, Martha, Nehemiah, Obed, Paul, Quartus, Rebekah and Samuel, Tabitha and we stopped by Vashti's house and as we got close to her dwelling, she ran out the house towards us. So, it was thousands of us on this wonderful journey.

Amens/Likes: Cturtle
Persia was grand, and Vashti's hospitality welcome as we made ourselves at home in her humble abode, which stretched to accomodate twenty one people. Are you sure we can all fit?
No worries said Vashti, my ex husband paid me off handsomely when we split up and I was entitled to half his kingdom.
Esther said it was news to her!
In that case, said Paul, we ought to celebrate with a party. Everyone turned around in shock, as Paul did not seem the party type. In a twinkle of an eye Paul had disaapeared only to appear a moment later. Paul somehow changed his clothes and was now wearing a Persian costume! Paul said when he was with the the Jews he dressed as the Jews did, when he was in Greece he became Greek, but now he was in Persia he wanted to wear Persian clothes. And he looked rather handsome in them.

Well that all gave us an excuse to change our of our dusty travelling clothes and dress up!

Vashti counted those on her guest list, that she had enough seating for the big banquet. Aaron, Barabbas, Cephas, David, Esther, our Father, Goliath, Hannah, Isaiah, Jesus, King Solomon, Lydia, Martha, Nehemiah, Obed, Quartus, Paul, Rebekah, Samuel, Tabitha and Uzziah all had their own party invites. And they were allowed each to bring a friend as guest for this special banquet.
Who shall we bring? We asked each other.

VAshti had already consulted with Jesus in planning this banquet. VAshti said Jesus told her that whosever believes, can come. So we were all allowed to invite Whosoever to come to the party.

Last edited:
Amens/Likes: godbe4me