A263149 Is Back, ... Finally

Records show that "Jonbanjo" is still a valid account, so there shouldn't be any issues and there wouldn't have been an IP level ban since you only had a few IPs on record.

Issue with jonbanjo is that I gave myself a temp email account to create a temp password. I can'r get myself back in as (say) "fhudfshsfdui" password as "[email protected]" as I deliberately chose things I would not remember to prevent myself being able to get a password reminder.

Other (what I felt was an IP block) issue seems to have resolved.

If you were truely guided by the Holy Spirit you would know that was not the case.

If you had actually read my first post, you would realise that my previous name was jonbanjo and that rather than being the athiest who cried, I believe Jesus Christ is for real and the Son of God.

I did cry once though. In very different circumstances. A priest asked something (I can't remember the words) and on just that one occasion something really weird did happen. I was sort of hugged by this overwhelming thing. I could feel its amazing power but it felt so gentle and I knew I was safe and I just cried. Whole thing only lasted a second or two but it was mind blowing.

Life didn't straighten after. In fact in terms of other things including my later problems with drink to the extent it has been over the past 10 years, I do wonder whether it was the Holy Spirit that touched me that day. If life had have straightened from that point on I'd have felt sure (although my heart still sort of tells me it was) but I find it hard to work out in terms of what has happened since.
I don't remember having any sort of conflict with you? (and the Holy Spirit don't work that way).. But my point still stands, that its not godly to accuse the righteous in Christ and then uphold the wicked. In fact is very ungodly.

I don't remember having any sort of conflict with you?

We haven't had a past conflict ( I was just disturbed by a couple of posts I read and opted to leave quietly. But since decided to return. I din't refer to you as the poster who had troubled me until you posted in reply to one of my posts in this thread).

But my point still stands, that its not godly to accuse the righteous in Christ and then uphold the wicked. In fact is very ungodly.

Hang on a minute. You have not been accurate in breaking a particular atheist in tears on demand and an earlier response to me was a sort of "LOL are you the one that cried".

I'm not sure what you mean by uphold.

Last edited:
My philosophy of Christian forum communities is that I come in the hope of fellowship and possibly to solicit opinions on some topic.

I dont understand why some feel its so important what others think, particularly on a forum of virtual strangers. However it does seem evident that some do care and it seems to me that that is a sign of insecurity.

[QUOTE="Where is the Messiah, post: 330119, member: 1342 I reset mine, now my ip address says i'm in russia :coffee:
29df9b2dafc033ec60618ef2429bec83.png
[/QUOTE]

LOL, you know they have the google satellite right... are you going to sleep with one eye open? Lol

But it is creepy how #they# keep tabs on everyone.

[QUOTE="Where is the Messiah, post: 330119, member: 1342 I reset mine, now my ip address says i'm in russia :coffee:
29df9b2dafc033ec60618ef2429bec83.png

LOL, you know they have the google satellite right... are you going to sleep with one eye open? Lol

But it is creepy how #they# keep tabs on everyone.[/QUOTE]

It's for our protection. LOL

Back