Abel Did What God Said To Do And Cain Did Not = Genesis 4;3-5

Abel Did What God Said To Do And Cain Did Not = Genesis 4;3-5

**** The Fat Is The Lord’s ****

Genesis 4;3-5

And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering: But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

Exodus 29:13
And thou shalt take all the fat that covereth the inwards, and the caul that is above the liver, and the two kidneys, and the fat that is upon them, and burn them upon the altar.

Exodus 29:22, 24
Also thou shalt take of the ram the fat and the rump, and the fat that covereth the inwards, and the caul above the liver, and the two kidneys, and the fat that is upon them, and the right shoulder; for it is a ram of consecration:

And thou shalt put all in the hands of Aaron, and in the hands of his sons; and shalt wave them for a wave offering before the LORD.

Leviticus 3:3-4
And he shall offer of the sacrifice of the peace offering an offering made by fire unto the LORD; the fat that covereth the inwards, and all the fat that is upon the inwards, And the two kidneys, and the fat that is on them, which is by the flanks, and the caul above the liver, with the kidneys, it shall he take away.

Leviticus 3:14-17
And he shall offer thereof his offering, even an offering made by fire unto the LORD; the fat that covereth the inwards, and all the fat that is upon the inwards, And the two kidneys, and the fat that is upon them, which is by the flanks, and the caul above the liver, with the kidneys, it shall he take away. And the priest shall burn them upon the altar: it is the food of the offering made by fire for a sweet savour: All the fat is the LORD's. It shall be a perpetual statute for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that ye eat neither fat nor blood.

Genesis 4:4
And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

AMEN

the Canaanites who caused Israel a lot of trouble were descended from Able's brother Cain.
Not possible. The line of Cain was destroy in the flood. Noah was from the line of Seth. The Canaanites are descendants of Canaan, the son of Ham, the son of Noah.

"The sons of Noah who went forth from the ark were Shem, Ham, and Japheth. (Ham was the father of Canaan.)" ( Gen.9:18)

"The sons of Ham: Cush, Egypt, Put, and Canaan." (Gen. 10:6)

"Canaan fathered Sidon his firstborn and Heth, and the Jebusites, the Amorites, the Girgashites, the Hivites, the Arkites, the Sinites, the Arvadites, the Zemarites, and the Hamathites. Afterward the clans of the Canaanites dispersed. And the territory of the Canaanites extended from Sidon in the direction of Gerar as far as Gaza, and in the direction of Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboiim, as far as Lasha. These are the sons of Ham, by their clans, their languages, their lands, and their nations." (Gen. 10:15-20)

Not possible. The line of Cain was destroy in the flood. Noah was from the line of Seth. The Canaanites are descendants of Canaan, the son of Ham, the son of Noah.

"The sons of Noah who went forth from the ark were Shem, Ham, and Japheth. (Ham was the father of Canaan.)" ( Gen.9:18)

"The sons of Ham: Cush, Egypt, Put, and Canaan." (Gen. 10:6)

"Canaan fathered Sidon his firstborn and Heth, and the Jebusites, the Amorites, the Girgashites, the Hivites, the Arkites, the Sinites, the Arvadites, the Zemarites, and the Hamathites. Afterward the clans of the Canaanites dispersed. And the territory of the Canaanites extended from Sidon in the direction of Gerar as far as Gaza, and in the direction of Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboiim, as far as Lasha. These are the sons of Ham, by their clans, their languages, their lands, and their nations." (Gen. 10:15-20)
Gen 6:2 the sons of God saw the daughters of man that they were fair, and they took them wives of all which they chose...
The blood line of Cain carried through the flood and the spirit of Cain is still active today.

Prior to the flood, who were the Kenites?
The blood line of Cain carried through the flood and the spirit of Cain is still active today.
How did these people survive the flood? The bible tells us that only Noah and his wife and their sons and their wives were on the ark. What evidence is there that says one of the sons wives was a Kenite, as this is the only way I can think of any descendant of cain could have survived?
I don't understand where this belief comes from. Please show me .

How did these people survive the flood? The bible tells us that only Noah and his wife and their sons and their wives were on the ark. What evidence is there that says one of the sons wives was a Kenite, as this is the only way I can think of any descendant of cain could have survived?
I don't understand where this belief comes from. Please show me .
My understanding.
Adam was a spoken word man no flaw in him the devil had no rights in him. How was the devil going to thwart God's doing? He had to get in there somehow to spoil God's work. The first step was to get Eve to believe a lie. The second step was to inject by the lie a corrupt component into God's work. The serpent at that time was an upright being and Satan used him to contaminate Eve, there by bringing Cain into the picture. Adam knew he could not redeem Eve but he could enter into the transgressions with her where by he knew that God would somehow have to redeem him back because Adam being a spoken word was a part of God's expression and God can not be defeated. That is why Jesus Christ is sometimes referred to as the second Adam because he is able and has redeemed His own.
So once the blood line is contaminated it could be carried through the flood.
Despite all of this God knows His own.
In a nut shell - the basic outline of serpent seed.

Cain went to another land and had children. They were wanderers, so they were not in Israel because Cain had been thrust out. And it was only the land of Israel that was flooded. So, the children survived, and so did their descendants.
Can you show me where the bible says that only the land of Israel was flooded? As I read it all of creation that had the breath of life was eliminated(except for those on the ark).

Prior to the flood, who were the Kenites?
The name Kenites is first used in Gen. 15:19 ("the land of the Kenites, the Kenizzites, the Kadmonites"). The word is not used as a designation for a group of people before that reference in the Old Testament.

When the word Kenite is used, you simply are saying "Cain" in the Hebrew language.
That is not exactly correct. The word designation Kenite(s) in Hebrew has what is called a gentilic ending (denoting a people group). Here is the word kenite, קֵינִי. There is a yod on the end of the word. The name Cain does not have a gentilic ending, in other words no yod (i.e.קַיִן).

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 1.44.38 PM.png

The designation Kenite(s) is never connected to the person of Cain in the Old Testament.

My understanding.
Adam was a spoken word man no flaw in him the devil had no rights in him. How was the devil going to thwart God's doing? He had to get in there somehow to spoil God's work. The first step was to get Eve to believe a lie. The second step was to inject by the lie a corrupt component into God's work. The serpent at that time was an upright being and Satan used him to contaminate Eve, there by bringing Cain into the picture. Adam knew he could not redeem Eve but he could enter into the transgressions with her where by he knew that God would somehow have to redeem him back because Adam being a spoken word was a part of God's expression and God can not be defeated. That is why Jesus Christ is sometimes referred to as the second Adam because he is able and has redeemed His own.
So once the blood line is contaminated it could be carried through the flood.
Despite all of this God knows His own.
In a nut shell - the basic outline of serpent seed.
What scripture supports this?

What scripture supports this?
What scriptural support do you have for Eve eating an apple? And since when does eating an apple cause a person to realize they are naked?
Consider that the tree of life is Jesus Christ.

It is not my intention to convince.

What scriptural support do you have for Eve eating an apple? And since when does eating an apple cause a person to realize they are naked?
Consider that the tree of life is Jesus Christ.

It is not my intention to convince.
I have never said that Eve ate an apple, however, the bible does say she ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. I do not believe that tree exists now. There is no longer a tree of life on the Earth either. You are suggesting that Cains descendants survived the flood. I am asking ...how?

Ok. But Israel did not occupy that land until Abraham, well after the flood. Since the ark came to rest at the top of a mountain, the water would have had to be deep enough to flood more than just Israel. I understand what you are saying about it being local, but at the same time that mountain is quite high compared to the land around it.
20 The waters rose and covered the mountains to a depth of more than fifteen cubits.[e][f] 21 Every living thing that moved on land perished—birds, livestock, wild animals, all the creatures that swarm over the earth, and all mankind. 22 Everything on dry land that had the breath of life in its nostrils died. 23 Every living thing on the face of the earth was wiped out; people and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds were wiped from the earth. Only Noah was left, and those with him in the ark.
This is what the bible says. So what am I missing? Everything that had the breath of life in it's nostrils died doesn't leave much for wiggle room.
Only Noah was left and those with him in the ark.

There are several flood stories around the world. The Bible and the Babylonian are the best known. To me this suggests that the event actually happened. Of course people didn't scatter until after they built the tower of Babbel and God confounded their language, well after the flood.

Back