Allow Me To Ask You...

Allow Me To Ask You...

Do you believe that we are in the last days, or the final years until our Lord Jesus Christ's return the earth?

We have been in the last days since biblical times..there are referances in the bible to it being the last days back then.

So yes we are in the last days..as far as the last years, well I think so but what do I know..LOL

No one know the day or hour but we are close i beleive.
Many things point to His soon coming.

blessings,
mary

Me too! And when we see the day approaching it motivates us to do all we can to get others saved. I wouldn't want my worst enemy to be lost because they don't realize how horrible it will be forever and ever and never stop!

yes I think we are :smiley40: and my prayer is that Christians can be prepared to have faith for the final hours :smiley40: I include mostly myself in saying that :smiley10: :smiley40: lately it has become my biggest prayer yet , Lord Jesus help me to accomplish all the assighnments you have given me to ,and to have outstanding faith to persevere under fire during the final hours before you remove us from the scenes :smiley40:

I believe it is the final days. Which leads me to ask yet another question lol...

Back around last December/January...Did anybody feel that there was a strange vibe in the air? Like, almost as if somebody was watching you but not quiet?

I believe it is the final days. Which leads me to ask yet another question lol...

Back around last December/January...Did anybody feel that there was a strange vibe in the air? Like, almost as if somebody was watching you but not quiet?
I felt some bad chilling vibes even 2 years ago that there was going to be a great change, but not for good.

I'm not sure. There have been so many prophecies for so many years. It's hard to believe what is true or not. But if these are indeed the last days, then I'm ready. And I'll see all of you up in heaven ;)

And we can all have a sleepover in my place! (Since God is preparing a place up in heaven for me! (John 14:1). We can all have a slumber party!!

(haha, i'm kidding about the second paragraph. since i'm sure we'll all be too busy worshiping the mighty king!!!!!)

I can't positively say that we are in the last days, but I certainly hope we are. I think it's a very good possibility.

the end

At the turn of the first millennium ,year 1000 in Europe ,everybody sold all they had because they were convinced the end was imminent , Jesus said it is not for us to know GODS decisions ,when the end comes we will know , and for a believer it will never be too late ,,GT

The last of the last days now

Back