Almost 2020 and these questions aren't answered yet..

Greetings:

Well, it's almost 2020 and I still have so many unanswered questions. I don't know who let the dogs out...where's the beef...how to get to Sesame Street...why Dora doesn't just use Google Maps...why do all flavors of Froot Loops taste exactly the same...why eggs are packaged in flimsy Styrofoam or paper cartons, but batteries are packaged in plastic that's tough as nails...why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed...why "abbreviated" is such a long word...why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor, but dish washing liquid is made with real lemons...why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections...why do you "put your two cents in", but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"...who's getting that extra penny...why does the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune, and why did you just try to sing those two songs...exactly what is Victoria's secret...why does Hawaii have interstate highways...why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway...why is there braille on drive-thru ATMs.

bye

Greetings:

Naw/people just like to jump in and point out falsehoods:excuse me,but.

bye

Or the truth-hood in in it?

It is a negative answer by the way :) so as to make it positive!

Here’s why:

In addition: -10 plus +10 is zero, and if is not enough say -9 it remains as -, but if one adds more say +11, it will be +1

But if it is multiplication: -10 multiply by +10 is -100, oh my, a negative 10 multiply by positive 10 makes it negative -100, even if we add + say multiply by -1000, oh my, it become -10,000.

BUT : if it is negative multiply by negative = it become positive say -10 multiply -10 is positive 100.

So if the post am replying to is -10, I would say my post is a negative 10, to make it +100

Surely, many here post truthfulness in it…we learn from each other, i think more on how we see it as negative or positive will result to the answer.

We even do not fully ourselves, but soon we will.
1COR 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

We will even judge Angels, oh my, they are serving and Faithful to God!
1COR 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

for the meantime, do we judge or not to judge... but we ask that what we humans do: and if one will ask: one surely will judge, and it no judgement used: all answer are acceptable then, which is not.

Back