Am I Home

Hello my name is Joel, I am insanely into theology, and Love God's Word. I'm looking for a new forum home of fellow believers that has a lot of activity and fellowship. I believe when all else fails The Bible is the authority

Hi Joel! :D

I am new here, too, and always searching for the nuggets hidden in His Word. I love the verse (paraphrased) "iron sharpens iron" and I am looking forward to growing and fellow-shipping here on this forum as yet another outlet of and exercise of faith. As well, I am of the notion that generally the Bible should interpret the Bible as it is the infallible Word of the Living God - so many "religious" folks don't buy into this form of theology and I am weary of them all using His Word to suit their personal agenda. Basically, I am into truth, not opinion!

Hope your day is great!! :)

Hello my name is Joel, I am insanely into theology, and Love God's Word. I'm looking for a new forum home of fellow believers that has a lot of activity and fellowship. I believe when all else fails The Bible is the authority
Hey, Joel! Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here! =)

SOCIETY

The Father and The Son be it
by which the feeling good is lit!
As safe and sound by fall and call
we have life given, have it all!

Vaccinius_5.png

Back