America's founding, politics and the hand of Providence

This is a discussion between Kirk Cameron and Glenn Beck on God's leadings, Christians roles, heroes in history and the politics of America's founding and present day.

Check out at 30:22 in the video. I heard once that abortion was the sacrament of the religion of the left in America. That made sense to me, but this part in the video brings it home and spells it out as to how satan has framed this to be. Kirk's reaction is priceless.

Believers cannot save any part of this world system for it is of man. Check out my new topic in the Doctrinal section. It is about `Christ the Conqueror: Part 1. The World System.

Jesus did not accept any position in the world`s system, but overcame in all areas. He is not going to fix man`s world system but JUDGE it, and very soon.

Believers are to be a voice for righteousness, and those who heed will turn to God. But the system of man is to be JUDGED. Believers are to continue giving support to the needy as they have always done, but the system will be JUDGED.

There is a false teaching that is sweeping through man`s religious organizations teaching people that we, yes we are going to be `creators of the culture,` (as the speaker suggests) and then the world will be better. Utter `trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting.` (Eph. 4: 14)

`Heroes`
well go no further than the Lord Jesus Christ who conquered all and is the worthy one to JUDGE.

And `Hope.` that is only found in Jesus and His plans, not man`s.

Last edited:
And that interviewer does NOT hear God. God does NOT leave us nor forsake us. That man is listening to the wrong spirit!
Glenn did not say God left him. He said that he became arrogant and God stopped talking to him because of it. After he humbled himself, God talked to him again.

There is a false teaching that is sweeping through man`s religious organizations teaching people that we, yes we are going to be `creators of the culture,` (as the speaker suggests) and then the world will be better. Utter `trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting.` (Eph. 4: 14)
That is true, though what we unleash on earth........
The alternative is why would man bother to strive to better ourselves? We are created in God's image, God is a creator, so I think we are to create what we can to please God. Yes, we create by God's power and direction, but we do create.

Back