Angels will be judged by man.

smellycat

Account Closed
Angels will be judged by man.

we will judge Angels,the bible says there will be a war in Heaven.woe on the earth satan has been thrown down to us.his kingdom.so the place where we live is being set up for satan,all makes sense,dodgy lawyers etc.i think heaven have had enough of his double talk.now we are beginning to see this down here.sicko time must be near.it,s time to meet the muppets.:mad:

we will judge Angels,the bible says there will be a war in Heaven.woe on the earth satan has been thrown down to us.his kingdom.so the place where we live is being set up for satan,all makes sense,dodgy lawyers etc.i think heaven have had enough of his double talk.now we are beginning to see this down here.sicko time must be near.it,s time to meet the muppets.:mad:

Do you have any Scripture to help explain what you are saying?
I sure would appreciate it. :D

1Co 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

G32
ἄγγελος
aggelos
ang'-el-os
From ἀγγέλλωaggellō (probably derived from G71; compare G34; to bring tidings); a messenger; especially an "angel"; by implication a pastor: - angel, messenger.

There does not seem to be a complete understanding of this passage but the general concensus is that it is probibly fallen angles or messengers. Below is a slightlty different interpetation as expressed by Adam Clarkes Commentairies on the bible:
1Co 6:3
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? - Dr. Lightfoot observes that "the apostle does not say here, as he said before, the saints shall judge the angels, but We shall judge them. By angels, all confess that demons are intended; but certainly all saints, according to the latitude with which that word is understood, i.e. all who profess Christianity, shall not judge angels. Nor is this judging of angels to be understood of the last day; but the apostle speaks of the ministers of the Gospel, himself and others, who, by the preaching of the Gospel, through the power of Christ, should spoil the devils of their oracles and their idols, should deprive them of their worship, should drive them out of their seats, and strip them of their dominion. Thus would God subdue the whole world under the Christian power, so that Christian magistrates should judge men, and Christian ministers judge devils."

It would seem that there is simply not enough info given on the subject to be dogmatic on.

1Co 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

But yet liberals and other assorted heathens on the net always complain when you tell them they are sinners or that they aren’t following sound doctrine. They insist that Christians cannot “judge” them.

in jude it says we will come back with Jesus and judge the earth.Jesus told the woman who was going to be stoned,i can judge you,but told her to change her ways.there are people who rebel aggainst Jesus and never try to change.

But yet liberals and other assorted heathens on the net always complain when you tell them they are sinners or that they aren’t following sound doctrine. They insist that Christians cannot “judge” them.

When people say that we are not suppose to judge them, they go by what the verse Mat 7:1 says, and they stop there.

Mat 7:1 `Judge not, that ye may not be judged,

If you add the following verses, it clearly says we can and should judge others, but we need to be careful in what and how we judge them because we will be judged the same. Basically, we take care of our own problems first, and then we judge others. But we must do it with love in hopes that they will see clearly and improve.

Mat 7:2 for in what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged, and in what measure ye measure, it shall be measured to you.
Mat 7:3 `And why dost thou behold the mote that is in thy brother's eye, and the beam that is in thine own eye dost not consider?
Mat 7:4 or, how wilt thou say to thy brother, Suffer I may cast out the mote from thine eye, and lo, the beam is in thine own eye?
Mat 7:5 Hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then thou shalt see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Back