(Another) miracle from God

I want to share with you how God spoke to me. I have been praying and begging God to hear from Him, telling him that I haven't heard from Him, want to HEAR from HIM. So two nights ago for the very first time I brought A book called Jesus Calling to bed. This wonderful book has 365 days of scripture and is in first person. I did not open up to the correct date so to speak...
I just opened up that book. As it turns out, it was for the date of October 30. And here it is how it starts...
I am with you. I am with you. I am with you. Three times, just like that.

I was so overjoyed that God spoke to me. It truly was a miracle I needed to hear. Praise God! I do know He is always with me, but there are times I just want to hear/feel HIS mercy. And He had the compassion to answer. I am so humbled and blessed.

I want to share with you how God spoke to me. I have been praying and begging God to hear from Him, telling him that I haven't heard from Him, want to HEAR from HIM. So two nights ago for the very first time I brought A book called Jesus Calling to bed. This wonderful book has 365 days of scripture and is in first person. I did not open up to the correct date so to speak...
I just opened up that book. As it turns out, it was for the date of October 30. And here it is how it starts...
I am with you. I am with you. I am with you. Three times, just like that.

I was so overjoyed that God spoke to me. It truly was a miracle I needed to hear. Praise God! I do know He is always with me, but there are times I just want to hear/feel HIS mercy. And He had the compassion to answer. I am so humbled and blessed.
That is awesome, Belinda! He always gives us exactly what we need.
You are a blessing to me and I know God has got His ears open for you.

Back