Any Honest Atheists?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And can you define human?

When do we start being human?
Sorry, I’ll be back, not sure when….

it's just that “killing =wrong” caught my attention….

as i read BalooU's posts, he seems to preach subjectivism, that's why I wonder how he arrived at that conclusion....

No but let's compare to the totals of say an Adolph, or a Mao, or how about the atheist Josef Stalin or maybe Fidel Castro???? More harm? Really? Mao assassinated 65,000,000...Stalin at least 20,000,000...Marxist Atheist Darwinians...take Marx out for Hitler as Marx was a Jew...6 1/2 million...

You know who I hate: Yoda.

Seriously why did he let Luke leave Dagobah?

Because of that Luke wasn't ready to face Darth Vader.

And Vader cut off his hand and Luke was scarred by the knowledge that it was his own father cut off that hand.

Yoda is terrible. I hate him.

Wait...

Oh yeah! That is just fiction.

There is no evidence that Yoda actually existed.
Wait, wait. What? How can you hate Yoda? That's just ridiculous.

I am from here on in not going to take anything you post seriously.

Amens/Likes: workmx
let me ask you a question.

But, you might say, by assuming God does not exist the atheist feels no threat of punishment for breaking moral laws, and therefore he can be totally immoral. If you do say this then I ask if you only behave morally because of a fear of punishment. Is it right to lie, cheat, or steal as long as you aren’t caught? No truly moral person should suggest such a thing. Even if God were to appear to you and say “I will not punish you, no matter what you do,” wouldn’t it be just as important to be moral? Even if there is no God or punishment, morality is still important to a moral person. Thus the phrase moral atheist is no contradiction in terms.

What if I don't want eternal life?

Forcing someone to do something against their will sounds like abuse.
NO.. You chose to not believe. That IS your free will. No body forced you into not believing. You can always change your mind tho.
AND if you don't want eternal life, then keep going the way your going. The seed of the Gospel has been planted in your hart and there is no denying it. It's stirring in you. So you have 2 choices now. John 3:16 God so loved the world that HE gave HIS only begotten SON, that who ever believes in HIM shall have eternal life.

ORRRRRRR YA! I don't even want to think about that. However that is your current path.

Ditto. No need to fear your own death, it is a natural process.
Eph 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Everyone explore the beginning of the Euthanasia movement...see the T-4 Euthanasia plan...
Speaking of euthanasia: if children before the age of accountability will go to heaven, why not kill all humans before they reach that age?

That would do away with the problem of sin and having to condemn people to hell.

It sure is. Im not afraid to die cuz I know where I'm going after....Heavennnnnnnnnnnnnnn. My beat up body is getting anxious. I pray to see you there sir
Knowledge is a sub-set of belief.

You just believe that you will live on after death.

There is no evidence to justify that belief, so by definition you cannot know it.

Besides there is no way to verify anything about what happens after death, so you are not even justified in believing it either.

Knowledge is a sub-set of belief.

You just believe that you will live on after death.

There is no evidence to justify that belief, so by definition you cannot know it.

Besides there is no way to verify anything about what happens after death, so you are not even justified in believing it either.
I feel like I'm talking to a demon. You can't change my mind or hart about Jesus as savior.

The only way we could know of course is if someone were to die, experience what happens there, and returns to tell us about it....the anastasis nekron of Jesus cover this....

Status
Not open for further replies.