Anyone Like Animals?

Nazarene Servant

Account Closed
He looks so awesome! He has tiny spots on his nose... looks like little freckles!

We have several cats... 7. Two of them are the blue/gray color very similar to yours. We also have 6 rabbits, 37 chickens, (for now), and 1 amazing dog. So, yeah... animals are awesome!
He has really helped soften me up quite a bit. Believe it or not I was not always this sweet. ;) God knows what He is doing no doubt.

Nazarene Servant

Account Closed
My wife, Tracy, hates to love him and Loki loves to hate her. LOL He is definitely my cat. He wakes her up early in the morning every morning by knocking stuff off the dresser and her night stand. He knows she is a light sleeper and I could sleep through a barrage of artillery (and have). He was harassing one of my twin girls is the reason he ended up in a gift bag and brought to us. He is quite the character.

Your babies are adorable. I am a North Carolina mountain curr myself (although I am not brindle) so I can relate. Also lived in TN for a few years. Your cat looks a lot like Loki, as you said, I see it.

Via dolarossa

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Not allowed animals where I live but I love them and grew up with dogs fish horses budgies hamsters guinea pigs ferrets and gerbils.
Animals are awesome, and they are so funny too. My dog used to sit with a chocolate on her nose like a statue until we said “fetch”

and she used to run around the house so fast when she was excited that she would knock things on the floor... all because we said “ right” lol

["humor"]

This is our 11 foot long pet Alligator, "Rajun Cajun" - This was also a rescue - well, sort of. We kind of had to be rescued from him... we wuz on vacation in south Louisiana, out fishin' in a Bayou, and this here critter came out of the water and blocked our path back to the Jeep. But we talked real nice to him, and he finally let us pass. He followed us back to the Jeep and he had such a 'sad' look on his face, that we couldn't just leave him there.

He is much calmer these days and hardly ever gets into trouble. Although I had to scold him a few weeks ago 'cause he bit at one of the tires on the John Deere tractor and put a big hole in it. We used to have an overpopulation of wild hogs around the homestead, but 'ole Rajun seems to have taken care of that.

Y'all have a good day, now.

th

Nazarene Servant

Account Closed
["humor"]

This is our 11 foot long pet Alligator, "Rajun Cajun" - This was also a rescue - well, sort of. We kind of had to be rescued from him... we wuz on vacation in south Louisiana, out fishin' in a Bayou, and this here critter came out of the water and blocked our path back to the Jeep. But we talked real nice to him, and he finally let us pass. He followed us back to the Jeep and he had such a 'sad' look on his face, that we couldn't just leave him there.

He is much calmer these days and hardly ever gets into trouble. Although I had to scold him a few weeks ago 'cause he bit at one of the tires on the John Deere tractor and put a big hole in it. We used to have an overpopulation of wild hogs around the homestead, but 'ole Rajun seems to have taken care of that.

th
Nothing quite like a pet alligator. LOL

CPerkins

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
["humor"]

th

Gives new meaning to sleeping with one eye open, in my case it would be both eyes open all night.

cp