anything i could pray for you? :)

if there is anything i could pray for you, please dont hesitate to tell. may it be any prayer requests or any answered prayers, i would love to pray for you :)
There is power in praying. I also encourage everyone who would see the replies of this thread that you pray for these people.

Attachments

• images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 10
We mods always need prayer to make correct judgments and try to help people. Thanks and welcome to the forum. :D
:p

if there is anything i could pray for you, please dont hesitate to tell. may it be any prayer requests or any answered prayers, i would love to pray for you :)
There is power in praying. I also encourage everyone who would see the replies of this thread that you pray for these people.
Welcome to CFS, I'm sure you'll settle in quickly.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any staff member who would be happy to help.

Welcome Maj to CFS. I will be praying that you find your self being blessed just as much as you are a blessing to all of us.
God Bless
Jim
hamburger-waving-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif

So beautiful a soul

Back