APAK - Welcome to CFS

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
APAK - Welcome to the CFS Forum.

We ask this of all new members:
Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them. This will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again, this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a Moderator or Helper and we will do what we can to assist.

We welcome you to CFS

APAK - Welcome to the CFS Forum.

We ask this of all new members:
Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them. This will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again, this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a Moderator or Helper and we will do what we can to assist.

We welcome you to CFS
Thank you for your welcome. I will look at the two areas you have recommended I read over.

Hello APAK.... welcome to CFS!!!

ASF: You are kind, thank you. I already feel comfortable with all the welcomes I've received.

I hope to be informative where I can, and add an ounce of joviality when I sense I'm getting too serious....

I noticed you have 2 Tim 4:3-4 quoted. ....I'm aware of this scripture and others of the same subject....

I always pray to let my heart be pure in the Lord when I speak. It does not always work. My basis of proceeding in these forums and other places of scripture exchange, and it is my desire, is to work with the spirit of God and scripture, before my input or those of others. There are many places in scripture that I need to understand fully. I hope that folks and believers like yourself can help me fill in some of these the gaps.

APAK

ASF: You are kind, thank you. I already feel comfortable with all the welcomes I've received.

I hope to be informative where I can, and add an ounce of joviality when I sense I'm getting too serious....

I noticed you have 2 Tim 4:3-4 quoted. ....I'm aware of this scripture and others of the same subject....

I always pray to let my heart be pure in the Lord when I speak. It does not always work. My basis of proceeding in these forums and other places of scripture exchange, and it is my desire, is to work with the spirit of God and scripture, before my input or those of others. There are many places in scripture that I need to understand fully. I hope that folks and believers like yourself can help me fill in some of these the gaps.

APAK

We have so many kind and wonderfully helpful people here... always glad to lend a helping hand to other family members in this forum :). We all will enjoy many good conversations with you on many topics

Praying Fathers favor and blessings of grace to surround you

Back