Are we perhaps alone in this universe after all?

I was just thinking, scienc says the universe is around 14 billion years old while believers say perhaps around 6000 after the bible, but if its really been that long ether way, why have a another species out there had the time to develop enough technology to visit us? Perhaps were really limited by the speed of light anyways and cant really travel long distances, but I mean, its been some thousands of years atleasts, why arent just atleasts one species ready to find us, does it mean that were really alone after all in the universe and that god only created us? I just mean its been so long time that someone should have developed the necessary technology to find us and travel to us, yes I make the assumption that aliens havent been here already since noones really been crazy about it, I think if someone knew there were aliens here they would go absolutely crazy over it and itd be know..

I was just thinking, scienc says the universe is around 14 billion years old while believers say perhaps around 6000 after the bible, but if its really been that long ether way, why have a another species out there had the time to develop enough technology to visit us? Perhaps were really limited by the speed of light anyways and cant really travel long distances, but I mean, its been some thousands of years atleasts, why arent just atleasts one species ready to find us, does it mean that were really alone after all in the universe and that god only created us? I just mean its been so long time that someone should have developed the necessary technology to find us and travel to us, yes I make the assumption that aliens havent been here already since noones really been crazy about it, I think if someone knew there were aliens here they would go absolutely crazy over it and itd be know..
That's a question I'll personally ask later (if I even have to on the other side).

Hi Skreia and welcome. Could you please try to rephrase your question in one or two sentences?

Hi Skreia and welcome. Could you please try to rephrase your question in one or two sentences?

I just meant since the world is around 6000 years old according to the bible that someone, another species, has has the time to develop the necesseary technology to visit us, but still the havent been here yet, so perhaps were alone after all?

I just meant since the world is around 6000 years old according to the bible that someone, another species, has has the time to develop the necesseary technology to visit us, but still the havent been here yet, so perhaps were alone after all?
What other species would there be? We have Adam and Eve and...?
Outside that there is the demonic realm.

What other species would there be? We have Adam and Eve and...?
Outside that there is the demonic realm.

Perhaps youre onto something with adam and eve, they do say they were the first humans and beings, its been like 6000 years so already, someone would have developed the necessary technology to visit us in that time I guess

Perhaps youre onto something with adam and eve, they do say they were the first humans and beings, its been like 6000 years so already, someone would have developed the necessary technology to visit us in that time I guess
The Bible says Adam and Eve were our first parents. Who else would have developed the technology except fallen mankind?

Have you experiend the demonic realm yourself?
We all have before knowing Jesus.

Ephesians 2:2 (NASB) in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience.

The Bible says Adam and Eve were our first parents. Who else would have developed the technology except fallen mankind?

We all have before knowing Jesus.

Ephesians 2:2 (NASB) in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience.

Yes, im kinda laid-back myself type of person and dont mix with people in society so much, but sometimes they open up a little and you start to feel what they feel, its just anger and desperation and rotten feeling

There's plenty of plants and animals ALREADY on earth (different species to us, many of them we have never encountered before) so its not like we (humans) are alone! lol

Also many under the sea as well.

There's plenty of plants and animals ALREADY on earth (different species to us, many of them we have never encountered before) so its not like we (humans) are alone! lol

Also many under the sea as well.

True, my dear animals love them <3

We are never alone.

Psalm 139:7-12​

New King James Version​

7 Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
8 If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in [a]hell, behold, You are there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness shall [b]fall on me,”
Even the night shall be light about me;
12 Indeed, the darkness [c]shall not hide from You,
But the night shines as the day;
The darkness and the light are both alike to You.

To me, ( though I admit I once thought about ETs …
Nowadays Anything else is kinda just added extras.

Blessings🙏

We are never alone.

Psalm 139:7-12​

New King James Version​

7 Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
8 If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in [a]hell, behold, You are there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness shall [b]fall on me,”
Even the night shall be light about me;
12 Indeed, the darkness [c]shall not hide from You,
But the night shines as the day;
The darkness and the light are both alike to You.

To me, ( though I admit I once thought about ETs …
Nowadays Anything else is kinda just added extras.

Blessings🙏

Ive been a little hard on people in society all of my life, really, a little too serious also, this text helped me open up a little

You are talking about Old Earth verses Young Earth theology. Nothing is more polarizing than that discussion.

I myself am a Literalist and any discussion of the age of the earth will eventually lead to the topic of Biblical interpretation. For many years, young earth creation science proponents have claimed that theirs is the only way, and you must interpret the Bible literally, resulting in a “young” age for the earth.

One very important fact to realize is that the Bible does NOT tell us the age of the earth.

The original creation cannot be dated from the Bible. Whether it happened 100 million years ago or billions of years ago, or 6000 years ago does not matter one bit to the Bible.

God gave us all a brain to think with. Do we logically think that a dinosaur skeleton found 2 miles under the earth was there for 6000 years???
If there were dinosaurs alive when Adam and Eve were in the Garden, when does the Word of God leave them out?
If they lived alongside of Adam and Eve, when have there never been any bones found with the human bones of that age???
If they were alive, why did Noah not take any of them on the Ark??

All those need to answered with more than.....Just have faith. That answer just will not fly today.

Back