Are you on facebook or myspace?

I have a myspace. I never use it since I have the web page/blog. The only reason I got it was to deem it the offical Myspace page of me to where no 'spoofers' would get a page and try to be me.

I used to be on myspace, mostly because some of my coworkers are on the site. I left because I didn't like the advertising, the site was slow, and I didn't like having 14 year olds asking to "be my friend".

I am on a Christian alternative to myspace called shoutlife.
You can customize your page just like on myspace.

this is my relatively unadorned page;
http://www.shoutlife.com/smokeythedog

Yes sir, I know who I am and I wouldn't bother....
it really confused me!
When I first registered all these people I knew automatically popped up and now I can't find them!
No big deal, I had a little nervous breakdown and shut it off!!!:p:):D

I have this and my blog and that is enough!

Unless someone talks me into it and shows me what to do.....and I change my mind, down the road!
Til then~

OK, Mr. Sylvanus, I am a woman, you know, so I can change my mind very often!:rolleyes:

I am actually having fun on Facebook though I don't have everything figured out yet.

You know what this means?
You and your goldfish HAVE to join!!!

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Why I was asking this is because CFS may have a social networking aspect sometime later. The software is only being developed and hasn't even been released for public testing. The blogs will change and look nicer. :) No data from the existing blogs will be lost. :)

Banarenth

Sr Mod/Webmaster
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Why I was asking this is because CFS may have a social networking aspect sometime later. The software is only being developed and hasn't even been released for public testing. The blogs will change and look nicer. :) No data from the existing blogs will be lost. :)
Oh, I've seen that. Someone used to post here talking about it. I think I still have an account of that one. it was cool, but not very active when I checked it out.