Are you on facebook or myspace?

violet

Inactive
May 13, 2007
England
just1lily.blogspot.com
Yes sir, I know who I am and I wouldn't bother....
it really confused me!
When I first registered all these people I knew automatically popped up and now I can't find them!
No big deal, I had a little nervous breakdown and shut it off!!!:p:):D

I have this and my blog and that is enough!

Unless someone talks me into it and shows me what to do.....and I change my mind, down the road!
Til then~

violet

Inactive
May 13, 2007
England
just1lily.blogspot.com
OK, Mr. Sylvanus, I am a woman, you know, so I can change my mind very often!:rolleyes:

I am actually having fun on Facebook though I don't have everything figured out yet.

You know what this means?
You and your goldfish HAVE to join!!!

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Dec 7, 2005
Sydney, Australia
jeffin.com
Why I was asking this is because CFS may have a social networking aspect sometime later. The software is only being developed and hasn't even been released for public testing. The blogs will change and look nicer. :) No data from the existing blogs will be lost. :)

Banarenth

Sr Mod/Webmaster
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Oct 25, 2006
Orange City
Why I was asking this is because CFS may have a social networking aspect sometime later. The software is only being developed and hasn't even been released for public testing. The blogs will change and look nicer. :) No data from the existing blogs will be lost. :)
Oh, I've seen that. Someone used to post here talking about it. I think I still have an account of that one. it was cool, but not very active when I checked it out.