Artificial Sweeteners May Disrupt Body’s Blood Sugar Controls

Feb 23, 2019
USA
I think we should always limit our natural sugar intake. Save for fruits and the like.
Artificial sweeteners have more than just the blood sugar control impact.

STAFF EDIT: The source URL that had been included in this post had to be removed because of this statement from the source page under their Terms of Use:

"a) We hereby grant you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Site only for your personal use. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. You must include the following notice in any downloaded materials: “Copyright Sussex Publishers, LLC. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of Sussex Publishers, LLC.”

STAFF MEMO: Please refer to Forum Rules regarding off site linking. If the source of information has a Copyright Statement, similar to the one above, then their material or a link to their material may not be used at this Forum, due to international copyright and liability laws.

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Dear brothers and sisters;

I have to agree somewhat with Artificial Sweeteners May Disrupt Body’s Blood Sugar Controls

I have type 2 diabates and many artificial sweeters still have substitutes that are not good for me, however, I have been using Stevia In The Raw for my coffee and tea.

I also have been exercising, not too strenous but enough to produce a sweat, and being careful what goes into my mouth.

I love haagen daaz ice cream, American chocolate cake and all the other stuff because they taste so good. But my type two diabetes says otherwise so I choose not to eat the fun stuff.

I just received my A1C last week and got my sugar down. Praise Him.

Please try Stevia for your own personal results.

God bless you all.

Reactions: Pastor Mayende.