As It Was In The Days of Noah, So Shall It Be When Jesus Comes Back = Matthew 24;36-39, Luke 17;26-27

As It Was In The Days of Noah, So Shall It Be When Jesus Comes Back = Matthew 24;36-39, Luke 17;26-27

Matthew 24;36-39

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 17;26-27
And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

***In Noah’s days - People were wicked, had evil imaginations and evil thoughts continually. They were corrupt people. The earth was filled with violence and the earth was corrupted.

Genesis 6:5, 11-13
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

AMEN

Back