As The Trumpet is Blown

Friday, September 11, 2015, 5:46 a.m. – The Lord Jesus put in mind the song “Give God the Glory.” Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Isaiah 18 (NASB).

You Will Hear It

Alas, oh land of whirring wings
Which lies beyond the rivers of Cush,
Which sends envoys by the sea,
Even in papyrus vessels on the surface of the waters.
Go, swift messengers, to a nation tall and smooth,
To a people feared far and wide,
A powerful and oppressive nation
Whose land the rivers divide.
All you inhabitants of the world and dwellers on earth,
As soon as a standard is raised on the mountains, you will see it,
And as soon as the trumpet is blown, you will hear it.

Today is the 14th year anniversary of the destruction of the World Trade Center Twin Towers in New York (USA). Many people today are remembering this tragedy which took place on 9/11/01, reportedly at which time nearly 3,000 people lost their lives. I believe the Lord Jesus is giving me a picture of what took place that day, as well as an image of what resulted from that tragedy since then, why it happened, and of the intended results.

Several years ago the Lord Jesus opened my eyes to the reality that the official news story of what took place on that day is not the same as what really happened. And, today he continues to impress upon my heart that the events of that day, and subsequent decisions and actions taken on the part of our government, are not what they are presented as being.

The picture the Lord has given me and continues to give me is that the twin towers were destroyed that day, and the blame put on Muslim terrorists, so that the US government and military, in conjunction with their political and military allies in the UN, could go across the waters into other nations to kill, consume, rape, destroy and take over these other nations for the sole purpose to bring about (to birth) the New World Order “Beast.”

Basically, the reason these buildings were destroyed and all those people killed that day was so that a problem could be solved. The problem was how to get into these other nations and to take them over. So, our government and their allies plotted this destruction and the murdering of innocents so that they could go into other countries and destroy and kill and consume. Now, they had another problem to fix, which was the purported terrorist attack on our own nation. So, the way our government fixed the problem was to send our soldiers over to these other nations, but not to protect us as a nation, as they like to present to us, but to kill innocents and to overthrow sovereign nations, as well as to kill Christians.

So, in essence, we, the US, serve as both the aggressor coming against the US - the people feared far and wide, a powerful and oppressive nation - as well as we are the recipients of this aggression both then and yet to come. In other words this has been and continues to be an inside job, i.e. our own leaders selling us out, and plotting our own demise. I believe this was God’s judgment on his idolatrous and adulterous church in the USA, and this judgment served as a trumpet (a messenger) for all the world to see, and the message is that we are to honor God as our only God, and we are to give him all the glory, bow in humility before him, repent of our sins, and turn to walk in faithful obedience to him.

As Evil Reigns

For thus the Lord has told me,

“I will look from My dwelling place quietly
Like dazzling heat in the sunshine,
Like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.”
For before the harvest, as soon as the bud blossoms
And the flower becomes a ripening grape,
Then He will cut off the sprigs with pruning knives
And remove and cut away the spreading branches.
They will be left together for mountain birds of prey,
And for the beasts of the earth;
And the birds of prey will spend the summer feeding on them,
And all the beasts of the earth will spend harvest time on them.

When Lucifer rebelled against God, God did not immediately destroy him. He allowed him to exist, which means he allowed evil to exist. When he placed Adam and Eve in the garden, he gave them rules to follow. He also gave them a choice to obey him or to not obey him. They both chose to rebel against God and to listen to Satan’s lies. Yet, God allowed this. He could have destroyed human kind immediately, and he could have started over, but he didn’t. He punished humans. He put a curse on them and on the earth. All humankind since Adam has been born with a sin nature, separate from God, without hope of salvation unless we trust in Jesus Christ, God the Son, to be our Lord and Savior. Yet, he allowed us to exist. And, he allows evil to exist. And, he still gives a choice to choose him or to reject him.

The Bible speaks of how God is not slow in keeping his promises, but that he is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. Notice here that repentance is critical to us not perishing. Repentance, though it means a change of mind, is used throughout scripture to speak of humbling ourselves before God, mourning over sin, turning away from or forsaking sin, and turning to follow our Lord God in surrender to his will. Our God is very patient. He waits patiently for us to turn from our sin and to turn to him. 9/11/01 was a judgment of God against the USA, and the intention of it was to cleanse us as a nation, but we would not be cleansed, and things have only gotten so much worse.

Yet, he has a day when he will judge us again, part of which has already begun. We are beginning to see the signs of it as what is now happening inside the USA is the same modus operandi as what our government and military and their allies have done in many other nations in the world. First they create the problem so that they can come in and fix it. The US and the New World Order serve as the world’s united problem solvers. Once they have created the chaos, upheaval, uprising, terrorist attack, et al, then they come in as the “saviors” to help solve the problems they first created. And, the solution is for us, the people of this world, to all come together as one, with no more divisions, no boundaries, no borders between countries, i.e. nothing which allows us to remain independent nations or people, for we must all submit to the one world government and religion or pay the price.

The Church Revived

At that time a gift of homage will be brought to the Lord of hosts
From a people tall and smooth,
Even from a people feared far and wide,
A powerful and oppressive nation,
Whose land the rivers divide—
To the place of the name of the Lord of hosts, even Mount Zion.

The United States of America is culpable, not only for the 3,000 lives reportedly lost on 9/11/01, but for all the people, including our own soldiers, who have been killed since that time via our own aggression in these other nations, and even within our own nation. The church in our nation, which has united with our evil government, is most especially responsible for these deaths, because of this unholy union with an evil government, and because the church has promoted government worship via the pledge of allegiance to the government, via the singing of patriotic songs in church meetings, and via the honoring of our soldiers as heroes at the meetings of the church, while blindly believing whatever the news media and government tells them about 9/11/01, and about all these invasions by our military and government into these other nations throughout the world. And, God is judging and will judge us for the evil acts of aggression by our nation against the nations and people and Christians of this world.

Yet, God has allowed all this to take place for a reason, and I believe it is for the very purpose to revive his church and to bring the people of this world to faith in Jesus Christ. When this judgment comes to America in its fullness, and the people of this nation truly realize that they are under the judgment of Almighty God, many will humble themselves before God, will give him the glory and honor he so deserves, and they will offer their lives to him as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God, which is our reasonable and acceptable worship of God; no longer conformed to the ways of this sinful world, but transformed in the renewing of our minds by the Spirit of God in revival or in new birth (See: Ro. 12:1-2). I certainly do not long to see the day when this nation is under serious judgment of God once again, but I do so long to see the church here revived, humbled before God, forsaking their idols, and following Jesus Christ wholeheartedly with their lives. So, this is a call to turn from sin and to walk humbly before your God the rest of your days.

Give God the Glory / An Original Work
Based off Psalm 19 / March 10, 2014

All of creation now proclaims:
“Give God the glory; honor His name!”
Each day the stars in heav’n above
Show forth His wisdom; tell of His love.

They do not speak. They have no voice.
Yet, they declare we have a choice:
“Worship the God of heav’n above;
Believe in Jesus; trust in His love.”

God’s word is perfect, just and good,
Refreshing souls who trust in the Lord;
Makes wise the simple; radiant -
Lighting our lives with God’s righteousness.

Joy to the heart His words now speak;
Pure and enduring, now we seek.
They are more precious than our gold;
Sweeter than honey; never grow old.

Keeping the word brings great reward.
By the word Jesus speaks and He warns,
Convicting hearts of all their sin;
Forgiving all who call upon Him.

Praying You keep me, Lord, from sins.
May they not rule my life again.
Then will I walk in all Your ways,
Following Jesus all of my days.