Audicity

I agree its not too good to watch things like that. I don't watch anything about any ghosts or spirits except the Holy Spirit, Christian shows. Otherwise like you said, it can sure open the door to lots of trouble!

It is interesting about how they believe they can capture this though, seeing spirits are in a different realm . But how a instrument could capture the voices of the spiritual realm is beyond me and makes me wonder if they just opened themselves to the spirit realm and are hearing familiar spirit, which we are to avoid.
Yeah it's definitely a good idea to avoid them. They were showing a commercial in the church during a testimony of an ex witch and the commercial showed two people using a wiji board.(or however you spell it)
And they actually did it... And they made fun of it. Exposed themselves up to demons and everyone in the church! And everybody goes and laughs... Don't they realize that kids will try anything? Kids and other curiosity seekers will see this and want to try it. They've just opened up a door to themselves (the ones doing the weeji game attracting demons) and a door to everyone who saw the commercial.

Just in case anyone is unfamiliar with the mentions of witches and sorcery in God's Word, I'll provide some of the Chapter references below for review:

Ephesians 6:11-12 (KJV)

Isaiah 47:10-14 (KJV)

Revelation 21:8 (KJV)

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

2 Kings 21:6 (KJV)

Micah 5:12 (KJV)

Ezekiel 13:18-20 (KJV)

Acts 8:11-24 (KJV)

Leviticus 20:27 (KJV)

Exodus 7:12 (KJV)

==========================================

Now, getting back to the software program 'Audacity' -

If anyone has any questions about it's features for normal audio file processing, please let me know. I have been using it for music format conversion and editing for quite some time.

In addition to being a Christian Pastor, I am also the bass guitar player for the Christian Band, "Rockin' The Ages" headquartered in southern Alabama. I use 'Audacity' for practice purposes off-season to remove the bass line from MP3's. I then insert my own bass line back into the MP3's. Our band members are from 5 states and we all share our own practice MP3 recordings with each other when we are separated by many miles during our down time. 'Audacity' allows us to practice with each other when we can not get together all in one place.

Another similar program, which does essentially the same thing as 'Audacity', is called 'Cool Edit 2000' from "Syntrillium Software Corporation". It is not quite as frequency processing friendly as 'Audacity', but works fairly well in most instances.

Back