Awake, Awake!

Friday, July 11, 2014, 6:28 a.m. – the Lord Jesus put the song in mind, “I Do Not Seal My Lips.” Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Isaiah 52:1-12 (NIV).

Clothe Yourselves

Awake, awake, Zion,
clothe yourself with strength!
Put on your garments of splendor,
Jerusalem, the holy city.
The uncircumcised and defiled
will not enter you again.
Shake off your dust;
rise up, sit enthroned, Jerusalem.
Free yourself from the chains on your neck,
Daughter Zion, now a captive.
For this is what the Lord says:
“You were sold for nothing,
and without money you will be redeemed.”

Zion and the Holy City today are not found in physical Israel, for they are not physical places. We, the true church of Jesus Christ, his Body, are Zion; the Holy City; the heavenly Jerusalem. And, we exist all over the world.

Much of the church today throughout the world, perhaps, or else particular mainly to America, has fallen into a state of complacency, lukewarmness, spiritual adultery and/or idolatry. She has allowed herself to be brought under a yoke of slavery to sin once again, even though Jesus Christ set her free! He redeemed us by his blood. Yet, she has gained nothing from her adultery and her idolatry other than a burden of sin and rebellion and a breaking of fellowship with her Lord. She is not at peace. She can’t be. So, God is calling her to wake up! He is calling her to clothe herself with the strength of the Lord, and to put on garments of righteousness in place of her shamefulness. He is calling her to repent of (turn from) her sins and to return to her Lord, so that what is defiled will never enter her again, but that she will take her true place as the daughter of the King of kings!

All for Nothing

For this is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“At first my people went down to Egypt to live;
lately, Assyria has oppressed them.
“And now what do I have here?” declares the Lord.

“For my people have been taken away for nothing,
and those who rule them mock,”
declares the Lord.
“And all day long
my name is constantly blasphemed.
Therefore my people will know my name;
therefore in that day they will know
that it is I who foretold it.
Yes, it is I.”

Christians throughout the world are being persecuted for their faith in Jesus Christ. I believe this is a judgment of God on his adulterous and his idolatrous church, but not to destroy her, but to revive her, and to bring her back into fellowship with Him, as well as to ignite within her a passion for the lost and a desire to share the gospel of Jesus Christ, despite strong opposition and even death threats. The church, at least I know of in America, has become followers of humans over and above being followers of Christ; and followers of humanistic philosophy and man-made religion over and above being adherents to the Word of God (of Truth). Mankind (flesh) is her “Egypt,” on which she is or has been depending in place of her dependence only in the Lord Jesus. So, the Lord is bringing her back to Him.

The church throughout the world presently is undergoing tremendous suffering at the hand of her “Assyria,” which is oppressing her. I believe with all my heart that the Lord Jesus has been showing me for the past 8 years, by his Spirit, who this “Assyria” is in this present day, which is oppressing his children. They are the United States of America, her allies, NATO and the United Nations – all comprising the New World Order (Beast).

Today the Lord Jesus led me to read a news article about an election dispute taking place in Afghanistan. See: http://www.voanews.com/content/kerry-hopes-solution-can-be-found-afghan-vote-dispute/1955292.html. What the Lord Jesus has taught me these past 8 years is that most of what we read and hear in the news today is made up lies and dramatizations, and all for show. We have to stop believing what we hear and read in the news! Most all of it is fake! We need to wake up and see this! If we follow the news prayerfully, willing to hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches, our Lord will open our ears and minds to hear the truth about what is really going on in the world, and it is not what our government and news media is telling us, either. I have been following the news in this manner these past 8 years, and I can tell you the M.O. (the standard or usual operating procedure or way of doing things) in most of these various nations and national situations by heart now, because they all pretty much follow the same script. So, here is what I believe the Lord is showing me today:

The US/N.W.O. produced the high number of votes for Ghani in the Afghanistan election so that the U.S./N.W.O. would have an excuse to go into Afghanistan to solve the issue of the disputed election. In other words, the purpose of the election was to bring about a dispute so that we (the U.S./N.W.O.) could help resolve the problem. Actually, Karzai, Ghani and Abdullah are all byproducts (children) of the U.S./N.W.O. The US/N.W.O. is supposedly there to encourage the review of the elections, i.e. to see if there is, indeed, election fraud, but we are there under false pretenses.

In other words, the people doing the review of the election results are the same people committing the fraud, i.e. they are the U.S./U.N./N.W.O. So, there is not integrity or legitimacy in the elections in Afghanistan or perhaps anywhere anymore. They are rigged to suit the purposes of the N.W.O. in order to bring in the government they choose, which is a unity government with the N.W.O. “Beast.” We are the present government, the new government, and we are the protestors of the elections, too. We rigged the elections. The only political settlement that will take place in Afghanistan is to continue with the U.S./N.W.O. in charge and the people of Afghanistan forced into unity with the N.W.O. “Beast.” Yet, this is God’s plan for bringing his children back to him.

How Beautiful!

How beautiful on the mountains
are the feet of those who bring good news,
who proclaim peace,
who bring good tidings,
who proclaim salvation,
who say to Zion,
“Your God reigns!”
Listen! Your watchmen lift up their voices;
together they shout for joy.
When the Lord returns to Zion,
they will see it with their own eyes.
Burst into songs of joy together,
you ruins of Jerusalem,
for the Lord has comforted his people,
he has redeemed Jerusalem.
The Lord will lay bare his holy arm
in the sight of all the nations,
and all the ends of the earth will see
the salvation of our God.

So many people think of “good news” as only what suits their purposes or which satisfies their fleshly appetites and desires, i.e. what makes them feel good or what works out the way they hope. So many teach God’s grace in this same way, giving a message that pleases the ears of those who listen, which makes them feel good, which appeals to human flesh, and which does not make people feel badly about their sin. This is a false grace which gives its adherents a free license to continue in willful sin without guilt. And, believe me, that is not GOOD NEWS! It may feel good at the time, but there is nothing good about it, for it leaves its followers still in their sin, bound in slavery, and without hope of eternity with God.

The GOOD NEWS of God’s grace teaches us to say “NO!” to ungodliness and worldly passions and to lives self-controlled and upright lives while we wait for our Lord’s return. It teaches us that coming to Christ means dying to our sin, being metamorphosed of the Spirit of Almighty God, and living and walking in Christ’s righteousness and holiness in the power and working of the Spirit within us. It also teaches us that Jesus Christ died so that we would no longer live for ourselves, but for him who gave himself up for us. Is this what you have been taught? If not, you have not been given the “Good News” of salvation. The only way it can be good news is if the message brings with it the power of God in deliverance from sin, not just so we can go to heaven one day, but so that we can live holy lives pleasing to God while we still walk the face of this earth. Amen!

Depart, Depart!

Depart, depart, go out from there!
Touch no unclean thing!
Come out from it and be pure,
you who carry the articles of the Lord’s house.
But you will not leave in haste
or go in flight;
for the Lord will go before you,
the God of Israel will be your rear guard.

So, our Lord God is strongly but gently calling out to his church to depart from following their “Egypts,” i.e. for them to cease from finding their dependency and satisfaction, joy and fulfillment in what is of man and what is of the flesh in place of relying upon God/Jesus as their only God and Lord. He is calling out to them to stop believing man’s lies and to listen to what is true. We have to pull ourselves us away from these things. And, we have to allow the Spirit of God to purify our hearts. And, this won’t happen if we are still deeply engrossed in the things of this world. That is why he says, COME OUT AND BE SEPARATE!

I Do Not Seal My Lips / An Original Work / January 13, 2014

Based off Psalms 37, 40

Do not fear when evil man
Has success in all their plans,
For like grass they’ll wither soon.
They’ll be cut off from the land.

Trust in the Lord and He’ll give you peace.
Find your delight in Him through all stress.
All of your ways commit unto Him.
All your desires from Him He’ll fulfill.

Wait for the Lord; keep His way.
Delight in His Word always.
He’ll be with you to the end;
Life eternal found in Him.

I waited patiently for my Lord.
He turned to me, and He heard my cry.
He set my feet on the Solid Rock.
He gave to me a firm place to stand.

Blessed are we, who trust the Lord,
Who do not turn to false gods.
Our desire’s to do God’s will.
His word is within our hearts.

I will proclaim salvation to man.
You put a new song now in my mouth.
I’ll not withhold your love and your grace.
I’ll speak forevermore of your truth.

http://originalworks.info/i-do-not-seal-my-lips/

Sister, Sue here is a short version of God's call on my life. Many years ago the Lord called me to teach His Word. I refused but later decided I had better if I knew what was good for my well being. The Lord told me...

2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

I believe it was the organised Church he was referring to as the "unclean thing" I have on purpose stayed away from the main stay Church because of the false teaching being proclaimed as truth. It contaminates ones mind/ heart and gives them preconceived ideas that hinder the Holy Spirit to teach truth. Sometimes people will call me a Calvinists or some other name which I have no idea who these people are since I was not brought up in the traditional Church.
Many years ago the Lord gave me a vision, in this vision I found myself in very wide open area. It was flat, and as far as my eyes could see I saw beds. hundreds of thousands of beds that stretch from right in front of me to the point where the sky and land went to a vanishing point. In every bed there was a person, with their eyes closed and their hand folded across their chest. The Lord was standing next to me. I said to the Lord, "who are these people?" He said, "this is my church" I said, "what are they doing?" He said, " they in my Kingdom, but they are asleep", then I said, "what does this have to do with me?" The Lord said to me, "I want you to wake them up" As soon as the Lord said that, this scripture came to me....

Eph 5:14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

I thought to myself, "How do you wake up a Church, how does one confront a Christian brother or sister, and tell them to wake up?" I had no idea how to do this which was commanded me. Now, after many years of beings separate and the Lord guiding me into his truth, I now know how. Yet, it is not always received with joy, and open hearts, but a lot of times rejected. What do you do in times like this? Just do not look at the things seen but unseen where truth reigns supreme in the hearts of those that do receive it.

Sister, Sue here is a short version of God's call on my life. Many years ago the Lord called me to teach His Word. I refused but later decided I had better if I knew what was good for my well being. The Lord told me...

2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

I believe it was the organised Church he was referring to as the "unclean thing" I have on purpose stayed away from the main stay Church because of the false teaching being proclaimed as truth. It contaminates ones mind/ heart and gives them preconceived ideas that hinder the Holy Spirit to teach truth. Sometimes people will call me a Calvinists or some other name which I have no idea who these people are since I was not brought up in the traditional Church.
Many years ago the Lord gave me a vision, in this vision I found myself in very wide open area. It was flat, and as far as my eyes could see I saw beds. hundreds of thousands of beds that stretch from right in front of me to the point where the sky and land went to a vanishing point. In every bed there was a person, with their eyes closed and their hand folded across their chest. The Lord was standing next to me. I said to the Lord, "who are these people?" He said, "this is my church" I said, "what are they doing?" He said, " they in my Kingdom, but they are asleep", then I said, "what does this have to do with me?" The Lord said to me, "I want you to wake them up" As soon as the Lord said that, this scripture came to me....

Eph 5:14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

I thought to myself, "How do you wake up a Church, how does one confront a Christian brother or sister, and tell them to wake up?" I had no idea how to do this which was commanded me. Now, after many years of beings separate and the Lord guiding me into his truth, I now know how. Yet, it is not always received with joy, and open hearts, but a lot of times rejected. What do you do in times like this? Just do not look at the things seen but unseen where truth reigns supreme in the hearts of those that do receive it.

Brother, God gave me a very similar calling as you. I identify. I just remember that Jesus was hated, persecuted, rejected, despised, forsaken, abandoned, denied, betrayed, mocked, thought to be crazy and of the devil, beaten, accused falsely, pursued with vengeance, and crucified for you and for me, and that I am to be like him in his death and life. I focus on the promises of God, believing there will be fruit for my labor, and that God will revive his church. I cry a lot, too. :) but I sing, too!

Back