May Return to Romania

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ;

We are home. We arrived yesterday from Romania to London to San Jose Airport. Praise God for His guidance and travel mercies. After 14 hours sleep (lol!) and breakfast with my wife I rested today and will get back into the swing of ministry this Sunday.

My wife Hazel didn't go on this missions trip but a group of pastors from our association in California.

I'm grateful for the translators while I delivered the message. 👍

While on our way to Romania we were at London airport and I was able to contact sister Cosia. Thank you, Cosia, for taking my call. I was really blessed to hear your voice and thank you for your prayers.

Thank you, Moderator Team, for editing my thread for security.

God bless you all and thank you for your prayers while we were on missions to Romania and across the border.

Much love in Christ,

bobinfaith!

Attachments

• Delivering Rice 1022.png
    Delivering Rice 1022.png
    516.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Preaching Across the Border 10302022.png
    Preaching Across the Border 10302022.png
    452.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Preaching in Romania 11132022.jpg
    Preaching in Romania 11132022.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 15
  • Romainian Poor 2022.jpg
    Romainian Poor 2022.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Shoebox Gifts Across the Border 10302022.png
    Shoebox Gifts Across the Border 10302022.png
    439.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Pastors Across the Border 10302022.png
    Pastors Across the Border 10302022.png
    632.1 KB · Views: 16
Welcome home bobinfaith
What a wonderful thing you have all done. Love the photos.
Thank you for the marvellous surprise when you phoned. It was a glorious blessing to be able to speak to you.

We have all missed you and were praying for you and those who went with you.
The photos are great and the children look lovely. You have given them memories they will never forget.
Many Blessings to you.

hooray welcome back!
I'm sure you have a lot to share/tell us about your ministry. I saw you do shoebox gifts too.
At my school some of the kids will be receiving shoeboxes the teachers have nominated some.

Hey Lanolin;

Thank you for your prayers and support! The shoebox gifts were such a joy when I saw the look on these little folk's faces. 😇

I'll share more soon. I'm on the tail end of my jet lag. lol!

God bless you, Lanolin.

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ;

We are home. We arrived yesterday from Romania to London to San Jose Airport. Praise God for His guidance and travel mercies. After 14 hours sleep (lol!) and breakfast with my wife I rested today and will get back into the swing of ministry this Sunday.

My wife Hazel didn't go on this missions trip but a group of pastors from our association in California.

I'm grateful for the translators while I delivered the message. 👍

While on our way to Romania we were at London airport and I was able to contact sister Cosia. Thank you, Cosia, for taking my call. I was really blessed to hear your voice and thank you for your prayers.

Thank you, Moderator Team, for editing my thread for security.

God bless you all and thank you for your prayers while we were on missions to Romania and across the border.

Much love in Christ,

bobinfaith!
This is wonderful ❤️ thank your for your support and blessings!

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ;

I'm asking for your prayers. I may be returning with a group of Pastors to serve in Romania and Ukraine in May. We have an important ZOOM meeting this Thursday morning where all the details will be shared.

God bless you all and thank you for your prayers in this missionary opportunity.

Bob

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ;

Our first missions to Romania / Ukraine was back in October 2022. Only 4 pastors traveled including the President of our Southern Baptist Association. This time there will be max of 10 Pastors. Two weeks ago I submitted my 2 part detailed application with a deposit.

Our expenses will be covered but I need to fund my round trip flight. The President will not join us this time but he will submit a letter for the applicants requesting funding for our flight ticket to our respective Churches. Either way my wife and I are already prepared to fund my flight.

Thank you for your prayers as I prepare for God opening the doors regarding this opportunity. I'm not assuming anything until God confirms His Will for me to return and serve.

God bless you all and your families.

Bob

Back