Be Smart And Avoid Them, It; The Evil = Proverbs 4;14-16

Be Smart And Avoid Them, It; The Evil = Proverbs 4;14-16

Proverbs 4;14-16

Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men. Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away. For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall.

Romans 16:17-18

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord JESUS Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

I Timothy 6:20-21

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

II Thessalonians 3:6

Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord JESUS Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

I Timothy 6:4-5

He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

Proverbs 4:27

Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.

I Thessalonians 5:22

Abstain from all appearance of evil.

I Peter 2:11-12

Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul; Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify GOD in the day of visitation.

I Peter 3:8-13

Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous: Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing. For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it. For the eyes of the LORD are over the righteous, and His ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the LORD is against them that do evil. And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?

AMEN

Back