Becoming unshakeable

So don’t turn a deaf ear to these gracious words. If those who ignored earthly warnings didn’t get away with it, what will happen to us if we turn our backs on heavenly warnings? His voice that time shook the earth to its foundations; this time—he’s told us this quite plainly—he’ll also rock the heavens: “One last shaking, from top to bottom, stem to stern.” The phrase “one last shaking” means a thorough housecleaning, getting rid of all the historical and religious junk so that the unshakable essentials stand clear and uncluttered. Do you see what we’ve got? An unshakable kingdom! And do you see how thankful we must be? Not only thankful, but brimming with worship, deeply reverent before God. For God is not an indifferent bystander. He’s actively cleaning house, torching all that needs to burn, and he won’t quit until it’s all cleansed. God himself is Fire!
Hebrews 12:25‭-‬29 MSG

The other day The Holy Spirit ministered something to me… He reminded me that most of the time He will not just deliver us from everything we are going through… What He does is, walk us through it.. and teach us with His Word how to be strong, and fight with his Word. So that those places that are shaky and unstable… Will with His help become unshakable.

It’s not just easy peasy.. automatic. He desires that what we learn and grow in is something that cannot be taken away from us. As He teaches us it becomes so solid that its a new way of life and that area that was once weakness has become strong in His strength through His Word. And then as many places in The Word talk about… we are able to bring that truth to others so that they also may be able to become released from the chains and prisons that the enemy has trapped them in. It’s takimg the burden removing yoke destroying anointing to set the captive free… glory, glory, glory!

If one thinks that He’s just going to always rescue us from everything… and then get upset wondering why we’re still going through something… it’s not His fault or His way. It’s time for us to get our minds renewed to the truth of the Word. The truth is the only thing that will make us free.
A child never grows up to do things for themselves if someone is always doing it for them. And honestly do you really want everything to be done for you? Adonai is a good Father, and good fathers teach their children to stand on their own two feet, and fight the good fight of faith. If a child is not taught how to successfully navigate this life… that child’s parents have done him/her a disservice.

Even the Apostle Paul was instructed to stand up and did himself of the enemy that was haunting/hindering him. In that passage, the Holy Spirit instructs Paul by saying My Grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness. (2 Cor. 12:9) The Holy Spirit had already taught Paul how to get rid of and cast out evil (unclean) spirits. He taught Paul all about the enemy beimg conquered in hell and havimg no more power over mankind… so why would He do something that He now has given us the authority to do? Truth is that he wont.
In 1 Timothy 6:12 the Holy Spirit uses lay hold of… meaning someone (the enemy) is going to try to steal it (also made known in Mark 4:1-20).

The Holy Spirit through Paul admonishes (encourages/instructs) us to fight the good fight of faith.. He knows that the enemy is a thief and a robber and does not want the believer to be victorious… so He has given us tools and authority (if one has accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior, and believes that the works that Jesus did, we can do also.. John 14:10).

We are Father’s mouthpiece and body here on the earth to allow Him to work through us to accomplish those things which He desires accomplished (John 14:12).

Colossians 1:18 says that Christ is the Head of the Body.. and we are the Body of Christ sent forth to do good works (1 Corinthians 12:27). Each one of us is a living stone, which The Lord is using to build His Church (1 Peter 2:5).. each of our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19).

In the name of Jesus….be blessed and prosperous and in good health

The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Numbers 6:24‭-‬26 KJV

I'm looking into deaf ministry....

But this post made me think of, believers have been given the key to the kingdom right? Why is it that some people don't use it. And then seem to blame God for not letting them in?!

I'm looking into deaf ministry....

But this post made me think of, believers have been given the key to the kingdom right? Why is it that some people don't use it. And then seem to blame God for not letting them in?!

Your right.. believers have the keys and authority.

The enemy has kept people blind, so that they don't realize they have the keys, or they don't believe that the keys are for them. And if the enemy can convince (lie) believers they don't have the keys or they are not for today... he then has kept the door of his destruction (stealing, killing and destroying) open. Believers won't rise up and put a stop to what he's doing and he can remain in control.

Deaf ministry is a good thing. The Lord ministered to me that they speak and hear with their hands... so when the Bible says faith comes by hearing ... as they sign.. they are hearing and feeding their spirits.

I use my hands to write rather than sign I dont know if that speaks to a deaf person, used go flat with a lady who had a deaf daughter and she used to sign but I didnt really pick it up. I was thinking how deaf people can be quite creative and also seem to respond to art (that someone has made) and this book called 'sacred pathways' had about 9 different worship temperments.

One of these was the 'sensate' christian. So maybe if the other senses arent working or impaired theres other ways to communicate who God is. I mean the whole roman catholic church used to only have services in latin that many people didnt even understand, but that was why they had pictures all over their churches. It wasnt that people were illiterate, it was just they didnt have the bible accesible in their own language so they could hear it.

I did the quiz and it turns out Im more of an ' ascetic' christian..I like silence!! I guess its because I can hear God better that way.

Back