Beware of Falsehood = Psalm 7;14-16, Hosea 7;1-3

Psalm 7;11, 14-16

God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.

Psalm 144:7-8

Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children; Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.

Isaiah 28:14-17

Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem. Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste. Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.

Isaiah 57:4

Against whom do ye sport yourselves? Against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? Are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood.

Isaiah 59:13

In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.

Jeremiah 13:25

This is thy lot, the portion of thy measures from me, saith the LORD; because thou hast forgotten me, and trusted in falsehood.

Hosea 7;1-3

When I would have healed Israel, then the iniquity of Ephraim was discovered, and the wickedness of Samaria: for they commit falsehood; and the thief cometh in, and the troop of robbers spoileth without. And they consider not in their hearts that I remember all their wickedness: now their own doings have beset them about; they are before my face. They make the king glad with their wickedness, and the princes with their lies.

Matthew 7:15

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Matthew 24:11

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:24

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Luke 18;20

Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

II Peter 2:1-3

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

I John 4:1

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

AMEN

Psalm 7;11, 14-16

God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.

Psalm 144:7-8

Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children; Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.

Isaiah 28:14-17

Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem. Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste. Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.

Isaiah 57:4

Against whom do ye sport yourselves? Against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? Are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood.

Isaiah 59:13

In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.

Jeremiah 13:25

This is thy lot, the portion of thy measures from me, saith the LORD; because thou hast forgotten me, and trusted in falsehood.

Hosea 7;1-3

When I would have healed Israel, then the iniquity of Ephraim was discovered, and the wickedness of Samaria: for they commit falsehood; and the thief cometh in, and the troop of robbers spoileth without. And they consider not in their hearts that I remember all their wickedness: now their own doings have beset them about; they are before my face. They make the king glad with their wickedness, and the princes with their lies.

Matthew 7:15

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Matthew 24:11

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:24

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Luke 18;20

Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

II Peter 2:1-3

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

I John 4:1

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

AMEN
How do I try the spirits to see if they are of God ?

How do I try the spirits to see if they are of God ?

Hello Jesusnme;

That is a great question. As Miz KJV Only shares these Scriptures, it's God speaking to us. When we pray and ask the question you just did, we are speaking to Him.

Whenever you feel confused or trying the spirits, if it's not from God, you can be sure that He is not part of it and it won't bless you but hinder you.

1 Corinthians 14:33a, 33 For God is not a God of confusion but of peace.

I hope this helps a little, Jesusnme.

God bless you, sister.

Hi again.
I dont know if im trying any spirits. I don't think I am lolol
I've been a Christian for years and I don't remember learning about how to try spirits to see if it is of God or not.
So I guess it was just an off the wall question.
I think it's something I would like to study to have complete understanding.
If im correct what is really being said is that if im in tune with God I will just know and God will show me right ?

Hi again.
I dont know if im trying any spirits. I don't think I am lolol
I've been a Christian for years and I don't remember learning about how to try spirits to see if it is of God or not.
So I guess it was just an off the wall question.
I think it's something I would like to study to have complete understanding.
If im correct what is really being said is that if im in tune with God I will just know and God will show me right ?

Jesusnme;

For example, some of the demons that believers or non-believers deal with, anger, unhappiness, insecurities, low self-esteem. If it's not from God, therefore they won't bless us.

We are empowered to rebuke Satan in the name of Jesus.

Yes, the principalities of darkness can attack our health. We want to ask God to heal us so we can serve Him physically besides spiritually.

James 4:7, Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. - ESV

Well I guess I was absolutely wrong lol
I will say that the devil is attacking me through my back. And I guess I do need prayer.
I may need back surgery on my lower back on my spine. A nerve in my back is messed up and effecting my leg and doctors are thinking about surgery.
I dont want the devil to take anything from me because I belong to God.
So I am going to change my mind and ask for prayer if that's ok.
Thank you for educating me.
God Bless your heart 🙏

Jesusnme;

For example, some of the demons that believers or non-believers deal with, anger, unhappiness, insecurities, low self-esteem. If it's not from God, therefore they won't bless us.

We are empowered to rebuke Satan in the name of Jesus.

Yes, the principalities of darkness can attack our health. We want to ask God to heal us so we can serve Him physically besides spiritually.

James 4:7, Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. - ESV
Hi its me again.
I just wanted to give an update.
I told the devil to get lost and let him know that my body belongs to Christ.
I stopped taking the pain meds right away. I went to see a chiropractor and asked God to use him. When I went to see him I was pulling myself up the stairs to see this chiropractor and through the visit I thanked God for healing me. When I finished my appointment I was able to run down the stairs I could barley walk up. About a week later I went for an MRI to confirm the surgery I was going to need for a nerve stuck in my disk. Results came back and the MRI showed that there was no need for any surgery.
Even as I write this I have tears in my eyes. I am able to walk again for as long as I want when I could only walk for 10 minutes before sitting because of pain in my back.
I am not yet completely healed and I know my lower back WILL get healed. I still have pain.
I know the rest of my healing will come.
I am so thankful every day for what God has already done for me.
People here have seen the huge difference in me and asked me what happened and I just keep telling everyone that I prayed and God answered.
When God fixes the rest of my back I'm going to run circles around the young kids I work with 🤣🤣

Back