Bible Give away Closed

Well Jim. In the church I attend, we have a young man who is in the 11th grade. His mom and dad have recently divorced due to her mental instability problems.
He was with his mother in Ohio but was abused by her mentally unstable boyfriend. His father went and brought him back to Florida and he is now living with his father and grandmother.

He has some very real issues in his life emotionally and was on the verge of being expelled from school because of his bad language and bullying other kids. His dad and grandmother have been wonderful in making sure he attended church for the past 1 1/2 years.

Three months ago he walked the isle during invitation time and asked for prayer about his attitude and language. That was a real breakthrough for this young man!!! All the deacons gathered around him and laid hands on him and prayed for him.

Just today I got a call from his father who told me that he just made the honor role with a 4.0 grade average. His testimony to his dad was that he was doing it for the Lord as God's people had been so good to him, he wanted honor the Lord with his actions.

When I read your offer, my first thought was that this Bible would be a perfect Christmas gift for the young man and we could present it to him during Sunday worship hour.
Hi there. I would like to help purchase that young man a bible for a Christmas present.

Fish Catcher Jim

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
HolyGround
Bible ordered and will pm you with any further information we get.

I apologize that it might take a little longer for you and Melizza to get your bibles but Please Remember These Two Things.

I had purchased 1 Bible but decided to choose all three as winners.

Both of you live across that big pond between us. :)

So I will send the one I have to Major and order from the company and have them ship them directly to you.

Blessings
FCJ

HolyGround
Bible ordered and will pm you with any further information we get.

I apologize that it might take a little longer for you and Melizza to get your bibles but Please Remember These Two Things.

I had purchased 1 Bible but decided to choose all three as winners.

Both of you live across that big pond between us. :)

So I will send the one I have to Major and order from the company and have them ship them directly to you.

Blessings
FCJ
I shall email you my deets bro :)

H

HolyGround

Fish Catcher Jim, Cturtle.

This Bible is a wonderful gift; the quality and clarity is profound. I cannot thank you both enough for this excellent Bible...I will cherish this!
Certainly the best Bible I have ever owned...I can see it lasting a really long time.

May God rain blessings over you both for your kindness, generosity and love. (y) :love: