Bible Knowledge Quiz

Yes.

Galatians 2:15-17

15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, 16 knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.

What must we be to know that God is God: that He will be exalted among the nations and in the earth?

Yes.
Galatians 2:15-17
15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, 16 knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.

What must we be to know that God is God: that He will be exalted among the nations and in the earth?

(I was also thinking of Galatians 2:19)

Blessings.

We must be still! (That's hard sometimes, but what a great question!)

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth. Psalm 46:10

What is the beginning of wisdom?

What is the beginning of wisdom?

The fear of the Lord.

(Where else in Scripture is this same sentiment expressed?)

David's great friend was Jonathan. :)

I Samuel 18: 1
After David had finished talking with Saul, Jonathan became one in spirit with David, and he loved him as himself.

Why was Saul afraid of David?

David's great friend was Jonathan. :)

I Samuel 18: 1
After David had finished talking with Saul, Jonathan became one in spirit with David, and he loved him as himself.

Why was Saul afraid of David?

1 Samuel 18:12
12 Saul was afraid of David, because the Lord was with David but had departed from Saul.
Melchizedek was King of what city?

Last edited:
Salem, ...modern day Jerusalem

Gen 14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.
*******************************************************************************************************************
There was a battle in Gath and there was a man of great stature, a son of the giant, ...that had how many fingers and toes in totality?

24!

I Chronicles 20: 6
In still another battle, which took place at Gath, there was a huge man with six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot--twenty-four in all...

According to Paul, what is the secret of being content in any and every situation?

24!

I Chronicles 20: 6
In still another battle, which took place at Gath, there was a huge man with six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot--twenty-four in all...

According to Paul, what is the secret of being content in any and every situation?

Philippians 4.11: by God's grace.

Who loved whom first: the Lord or us?

The Lord loved us first:

We love him, because he first loved us (1 John 4:19)

Who named Ruth’s firstborn?
  • Naomi
  • Ruth
  • Boaz’ brother
  • Ruth’s neighbors

Back