Bible Publishers Sued for Anti-Gay References

Bible Publishers Sued for Anti-Gay References

A Michigan man is seeking $70 million from two Christian publishers for emotional distress and mental instability he received during the past 20 years from versions of the Bible that refer to homosexuality as a sin.

Bradley LaShawn Fowler, a gay man, claims his constitutional rights were infringed upon by Zondervan Publishing Co. and Thomas Nelson Publishing, both of which, he claims, deliberately caused homosexuals to suffer by misinterpretation of the Bible.
Fowler, 39, is seeking $60 million from Zondervan and another $10 million from Thomas Nelson.
According to a USA Today report, Fowler’s two separate suits against the publishers claim the intent of the Bible revisions that refer to homosexuals as sinners reflect an individual opinion or a group's conclusion.
Fowler says the deliberate changes made to first Corinthians, chapter six, verse nine caused him "or anyone who is a homosexual to endure verbal abuse, discrimination, episodes of hate, and physical violence ... including murder."

MORE...
Newsmax.com - Bible Publishers Sued for Anti-Gay References

This is just the beginning.

can i sue them for there rainbow symbol,or there peace symbol.?for disturbing my mindset with rubbish.?

can i sew the makers of the wizard of oz,or bands that sing anti-God music.?i think i would have a good case aggainst all of them,would i do this,then i would be a hypocrit like they are.:eek:

should i sew the makers of the song american pie,:eek:.they talk with forked tongues just like there father.:eek:

Perhaps they should the it up with the Author.

Back