Bible Translations Study

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the newer translations have the plan an unfolding story for God's redemption of man? Do they contain the words of both God and his only Son?

I don't need to study, I can read the Bible for myself to see if it contains that which shows His plan for our redemption as well as His words and the words of His Son. I can also be led of the Holy Spirit to which Bible Good had chosen for me. Both times it was a newer version. My wife was led of the Holy Spirit to purchase the Men's Devotional Bible NIV version to help lead me to our Savior.

God knows better which version we should read as He knows us inside and out. For instance He knows that I get to easily distracted reading the KJV, so why would He have me read from that version? Yet, the first time I read my Bible through was with the NKJV Chronological Study Bible. I would sometimes read 20 pages in a sitting, where as when I tried reading the KJV, i was lucky if I made it past the second page before I was distracted.

I'm not saying that the KJV is a bad translation, far from it, what I am saying is that it is a bad translation for me.
I agree that Holy Spirit can lead us to the Truth through any means, even a talking donkey. But, doesn't the Bible say that He will continue to "guide us into all truth"? To do that, we have to be led out of error. Consider whether such error exists regarding the issue of which Bibles can be trusted:
  • Did you know that the battle is not "KJV versus New Translations"? It is between the two different NT Greek manuscripts- the Textus Receptus and the Critical (Alexandria) Text - from which the KJV and the newer versions are based. It should be noted that Alexandria was the capital of occultism.
  • Did you know that all Bibles (excluding Roman Catholic) that existed in all languages before the 20th century were based on the Textus Receptus, or the work of those who contributed to the Textus Receptus such as Erasmus, Tyndale, Coverdale, etc., and that only after the beginning of the 20th century did the newer versions begin to appear?
  • Did you know that the overwhelming majority of ancient NT manuscripts agree with the Textus Receptus, while the handful of others that remain are all that agree with the Critical Text?
  • Did you know that the primary reason that the Critical Text is considered superior to the Textus Receptus is because the fact that the Critical Text admittedly contains the oldest manuscripts in existence has driven scholars to conclude that "older means better" instead of simply concluding that "older means older"? Historical figures such as Origen (who hated the doctrine of Redemption through Atonement that you and I highly esteem and who is praised in Masonic literature) prove that attempts to alter the truth go back to the "oldest" Christian era.
  • Did you know that the Codex Sinaiticus, the "champion" manuscript of the Critical Text, was found in 1844 A.D. in an ancient garbage can in a Catholic Monastery at the foot of Mount Sinai in Alexandria and subsequent examinations by parchment experts have concluded that this "oldest and better" document contains numerous erasures with overwrites and other sloppy mistakes that are totally inconsistent with the methods and practices of true ancient scribes, who ripped up and started over any parchment as soon as a mistake was made? This one contained so many, its no wonder it was found where is was found.
  • Did you know that the "Protestant" Tischendorf, who "discovered" the garbage worthy Codex Sinaiticus, made a visit to see the Pope just a few months prior to its discovery and that his "Protestant" friends who used it to produce the Critical Text, Westcott and Hort, were shown to be co-conspirators in a plan to use of the Critical Text as a means of undermining Protestantism and the Textus Receptus by their own admission from the very letters written to and fro each other that the sons of these Roman Catholic sympathizers made public?
  • Isn't it curious that Satan worked through the Catholic church to keep the Bible from the people by chaining them to the pulpits, and slaughtering millions of the faithful who dared obtain even a portion of it, but now is perfectly happy to see Bibles distributed anywhere and everywhere?
In an age where most Christians today spend more time worshiping at the altars of Hollywood, ESPN, Xbox, and MTV than studying into what really matters- all things Biblical, past, present, and future- can we really expect to counted among those that Paul says "are not ignorant of his (Satan's) devices"? Is it wise to conclude that the greatest gift that the Holy Spirit bestowed on us, "the Holy Scriptures which are able to make thee wise unto Salvation", would not become a prime target, at which every weapon of Satanic hell and deception is aimed?

Last edited:
I also just noticed there are many places in the KJV where it says it is not God speaking when in NIV he is speaking.

For example in Isaiah 41:22-24 in the KJV there are no "s. But in the NIV there are "s because God is speaking!

I also just noticed there are many places in the KJV where it says it is not God speaking when in NIV he is speaking.

For example in Isaiah 41:22-24 in the KJV there are no "s. But in the NIV there are "s because God is speaking!
Why is it not evident to you that God is speaking? Can a mere man judge as to whether any "god" that would accept the challenge of declaring the future has spoken truth? Besides, verse 25 makes it so plain as to Who is speaking. And the newer versions consistently set aside the divinity of Jesus in order that He may be brought down to the level of Brahma, Buddha, and the rest. Because an ecumenical Jesus cannot be the only "way, truth, and light"; there must be many, of which Jesus is one. I heard a preacher say one time that that the god of Islam and the God of the Bible are one in the same. To which, I reply how is that possible, when One claims to have sent to us His only begotten Son, the wonderful, merciful Jesus, while the other claims to have no such son and orders his faithful to kill those that disagree?

I agree that Holy Spirit can lead us to the Truth through any means, even a talking donkey. But, doesn't the Bible say that He will continue to "guide us into all truth"? To do that, we have to be led out of error. Consider whether such error exists regarding the issue of which Bibles can be trusted:
  • Did you know that the battle is not "KJV versus New Translations"? It is between the two different NT Greek manuscripts- the Textus Receptus and the Critical (Alexandria) Text - from which the KJV and the newer versions are based. It should be noted that Alexandria was the capital of occultism.
  • Did you know that all Bibles (excluding Roman Catholic) that existed in all languages before the 20th century were based on the Textus Receptus, or the work of those who contributed to the Textus Receptus such as Erasmus, Tyndale, Coverdale, etc., and that only after the beginning of the 20th century did the newer versions begin to appear?
  • Did you know that the overwhelming majority of ancient NT manuscripts agree with the Textus Receptus, while the handful of others that remain are all that agree with the Critical Text?
  • Did you know that the primary reason that the Critical Text is considered superior to the Textus Receptus is because the fact that the Critical Text admittedly contains the oldest manuscripts in existence has driven scholars to conclude that "older means better" instead of simply concluding that "older means older"? Historical figures such as Origen (who hated the doctrine of Redemption through Atonement that you and I highly esteem and who is praised in Masonic literature) prove that attempts to alter the truth go back to the "oldest" Christian era.
  • Did you know that the Codex Sinaiticus, the "champion" manuscript of the Critical Text, was found in 1844 A.D. in an ancient garbage can in a Catholic Monastery at the foot of Mount Sinai in Alexandria and subsequent examinations by parchment experts have concluded that this "oldest and better" document contains numerous erasures with overwrites and other sloppy mistakes that are totally inconsistent with the methods and practices of true ancient scribes, who ripped up and started over any parchment as soon as a mistake was made? This one contained so many, its no wonder it was found where is was found.
  • Did you know that the "Protestant" Tischendorf, who "discovered" the garbage worthy Codex Sinaiticus, made a visit to see the Pope just a few months prior to its discovery and that his "Protestant" friends who used it to produce the Critical Text, Westcott and Hort, were shown to be co-conspirators in a plan to use of the Critical Text as a means of undermining Protestantism and the Textus Receptus by their own admission from the very letters written to and fro each other that the sons of these Roman Catholic sympathizers made public?
  • Isn't it curious that Satan worked through the Catholic church to keep the Bible from the people by chaining them to the pulpits, and slaughtering millions of the faithful who dared obtain even a portion of it, but now is perfectly happy to see Bibles distributed anywhere and everywhere?
In an age where most Christians today spend more time worshiping at the altars of Hollywood, ESPN, Xbox, and MTV than studying into what really matters- all things Biblical, past, present, and future- can we really expect to counted among those that Paul says "are not ignorant of his (Satan's) devices"? Is it wise to conclude that the greatest gift that the Holy Spirit bestowed on us, "the Holy Scriptures which are able to make thee wise unto Salvation", would not become a prime target, at which every weapon of Satanic hell and deception is aimed?

Yep, knew all that as I have heard all the arguments before. Don't care for the arguments for or against. What I care about is the readability and whether or not it had God's plan of redemption. The KJV does not hold the market as the only Bible that has God's plan of redemption.

So I will not be switching to the KJV Bible. The is no need to do so. I will stick to the NKJV and NIV for their readability as I do not get distracted by the text when reading them, and God's plan of redemption is also in them for all to see.

I will not change my mind no matter how many arguments against newer versions and for the KJV that I am shown.

I will also say that the versions that I read from, the Holy Spirit was included in the decision making process. I will go with the Holy Spirit over what man says.

There are problems with the KJV just like any other translation. None is a perfect reading for everyone. Some can't read old English, and we shouldn't expect them to. We have more manuscripts today than they did making the KJV, and we speak English differently. So sorry, but I don't support KJV only. The people who do hold to tradition.

I will also say that the versions that I read from, the Holy Spirit was included in the decision making process. I will go with the Holy Spirit over what man says.
  • Well if you want to read what you feel the Holy Ghost has shown you i guess do it right? But I almost guarantee that there will come a time where the Holy Ghost is going to tell you to pick up the KJV for certain reasons. Ill pray for that because you're eventually going to need that KJV i believe.

• Well if you want to read what you feel the Holy Ghost has shown you i guess do it right? But I almost guarantee that there will come a time where the Holy Ghost is going to tell you to pick up the KJV for certain reasons. Ill pray for that because you're eventually going to need that KJV i believe.

I actually find this offensive. Please, do not pray for me in this regard. In actuality what you are saying is that you will pray for me to become a Christian because only those who read the KJV are Christians.

After all, God's plan for our Salvation is only found in the KJV and no other Bible. /end sarcasm

Last edited:
I actually find this offensive. Please, do not pray for me in this regard. In actuality what you are saying is that you will pray for me to become a Christian because only those who read the KJV are Christians.

After all, God's plan for our Salvation is only found in the KJV and no other Bible. /end sarcasm
I agree with you. Why do KJV folks feel the need to "convert" everyone.

Ok guys, time to chill out. Express your sentiments and move on. You can't teach anyone who is not willing to listen. So move on.

That's not what I meant at all sorry about offending you

Hey brothers peace be with you! I am just concern that its a conflict of intrest... the biggest publisher and the schollars at CBT...

The CBT says they are absolutly independent from Rupert the onwer of the publising company, which I bebieve have the same goal as a King calked James I....lol...to rule the market....

Are we finaly going to get along, now that we all use the same bible, with a vocabulary and texts more accepted by both traditionalists and liberals?

Was the NIV order to bring less agressivines if we can put this way, in order to consolidate a more lukewarn society, becoming the standart and finally sell more?

Revelation 22:18-20King James Version (KJV)

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Hey brothers peace be with you! I am just concern that its a conflict of intrest... the biggest publisher and the schollars at CBT...

The CBT says they are absolutly independent from Rupert the onwer of the publising company, which I bebieve have the same goal as a King calked James I....lol...to rule the market....

Are we finaly going to get along, now that we all use the same bible, with a vocabulary and texts more accepted by both traditionalists and liberals?

Was the NIV order to bring less agressivines if we can put this way, in order to consolidate a more lukewarn society, becoming the standart and finally sell more?

Revelation 22:18-20King James Version (KJV)

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Revelation 22:18-20 is talking about the book of Revelation only, not the entire Bible which is a collection of books and letters.

Hey Brother peace upon you!

http://www.valueoftruth.org/bible/missing.html

.....lol...

I see, another King James only person. I guess you people never learn. I will not be reading from the King James Version. End of story.

I find it funny that KJVO people compare the KJV to other versions, when what they should be doing is comparing it to the originals only. The KJV is a translation, just as all the other Bibles since are a translation. To compare the KJV with newer versions is faulty.

I will say no more in compliance with Abdicates post above.

Last edited:
I see, another King James only person. I guess you people never learn. I will not be reading from the King James Version. End of story.

I find it funny that KJVO people compare the KJV to other versions, when what they should be doing is comparing it to the originals only. The KJV is a translation, just as all the other Bibles since are a translation. To compare the KJV with newer versions is faulty.

Lol.....no...KJV! Do you know Greek? Latim? Hebrew? What do you want? So you can compare?...I believe you may be missing a bigger point...

Here I think will give you a good idea of the whole picture.....not just KJV...lol...with love brother.

http://thecripplegate.com/farewell-niv/

The unsound doctrines in new versions cannot be examined without realizing that they are only symptoms of a disease that was contracted years ago.

New versions (and the ‘new’ church they are producing) owe their occult bend to their underlying Greek text, a novelty produced in the 1880’s by Brooke Foss Westcott, a London Spiritualist, and his cohort, Fenton John Anthony Hort. Secular historians and numerous occult books see Westcott as ‘the Father’ of the current channeling phenomenon, a major source of the ‘doctrines of devils’ driving the New Age movement.

The New Age movement’s expressed goal of infiltrating the evangelical church and gradually changing the bible to conform to its One World Religion is evident in the current new versions. Their words and doctrines prepare the apostate church of these last days to accept the Antichrist, his mark, image, and religion -- Lucifer worship.

This has taken place because the editors of the new versions, as well as the authors of the Greek editions, manuscripts, lexicons and dictionaries used in their compilation, hold beliefs which an orthodox Christian would find shocking. Research opens the door exposing them in seance parlors, mental institutions, prison cells and courtrooms for heresy trials. A surprising number of new version editors have permanently lost their ability to speak (five and still counting).

Westcott and Hort wrote the Greek text underlying the new versions. A look into their private thoughts, via their personal correspondence preserved in their biographies, reveals the thoughts and activities of these men.

Their activities described here were occurring while they were deciding what does and does not belong in the bible.

All references can be downloaded, and documentation verified, free-of-charge, here.

Let’s take a look, via a timeline, at some of their New Age heresies (all emphasis mine).

“...he took a strange interest in Mormonism...procuring and studying the Book of Mormon.”
(Westcott, Vol. I, p. 19.)

“In the evening I go with Tom to the wizard; but he does not dare perform before us.”
(Westcott, Vol. I, p. 9.)

Westcott, Hort, and Benson start the ‘Hermes’ Club.

“...his diary tells of a walk to Girton with C. B. Scott in which metaphysics was discussed.”
(Westcott, Vol. I, p. 42.)

[R]efers to evangelicals as “dangerous” and “unsound.”
(Westcott, Vol. I, pp. 44-45.)

“New doubts and old superstitions and rationalism, all trouble me...I cannot determine how much we must believe; how much in fact is necessarily required of a member of the church.”
(Westcott, Vol. I, pp. 46-47.)

“So wild, so skeptical am I; I cannot yield.”
(Westcott, Vol. I, p. 52.)

In speaking of heretic Dr. Hampden, he says, “If he be condemned, what will become of me?”
(Westcott, Vol. I, p. 52.)

Hort refers to the “...fanaticism of bibliolaters.” He remarks, “The pure Romish view seems to me nearer and more likely to lead to truth than the evangelical.”
(Hort, Vol. I, pp. 76-77.)

“Protestantism is only parenthetical and temporary.”
(Hort, Vol II, p. 31.)

Hort speaks of “...confused evangelical notions...” He says, “I spoke of the gloomy prospect should the Evangelicals carry on their present victory.”
(Hort, Vol. I, pp. 148, 160.)

Westcott was, “troubled in thought about this passage” (blasphemy against the Spirit).
(Westcott, Vol. I, p. 109.)

Hort joins the ‘Philosophical Society’ and comments, “Maurice urged me to give the greatest attention to Plato and Aristotle and to make them the center point of my reading.”
(Hort, Vol. I, pp. 202, 93.)

Hort refers to, “the common orthodox heresy: inspiration.”
(Hort, Vol. I, p. 181.)

Westcott, Hort, and Benson start the ‘Ghostly Guild.’

Westcott was ordained a ‘priest’ in the Anglican church.

Hort also joins ‘the Apostles’, a secret club.

Westcott and Hort distribute ‘Ghostly Guild’ literature.

Westcott, in speaking of Revelation, admits, “On this, my views are perhaps extreme.”
(Westcott, Vol. I, p. 225.)

Referring to the traditional Greek Text, then currently in use, Westcott says, “I am most anxious to provide something to replace them.” He admits the drastic changes he plans and calls it, “our proposed recension of the New Testament.”
(Westcott, Vol. I, p. 229.)

Hort “was diligently preparing for his ordination” into the Anglican priesthood. “It was during these weeks with Mr. Westcott, who had come to see him [Hort] at Umberslacle, that the plan of a joint revision of the text of the Greek Testament was first definitely agreed upon.”
(Hort, Vol. I, p. 240.)

“About this time Mr. Daniel Macmillan suggested to him [Hort] that he should take part in an interesting and comprehensive ‘New Testament Scheme’. Hort was to edit the text in conjunction with Mr. Westcott, the latter was to be responsible for a commentary, and Lightfoot was to contribute a New Testament Grammar and Lexicon.” (Hort, Vol. I, p. 241.) “He and I are going to edit a Greek text of the New Testament some two or three years hence if possible.” (Hort, Vol. I, p. 250.) “We came to a distinct and positive understanding about our Greek Text and the details thereof. We still do not wish to be talked about but are going to work at once and hope we may have it out in a little more than a year. This of course gives good employment.”
(Hort, Vol. I, p. 264.)

“How certainly I should have been proclaimed a heretic.”
(Westcott, Vol. I, p. 223.)

“Campbell’s book on the Atonement...unluckily he knows nothing except Protestant theology.”
(Hort, Vol. I, p. 322.)

“I hope to go on with the New Testament Text more unremittingly.”
(Hort, Vol. I, p. 355.)

“I am just now chiefly occupied about a proposed Cambridge translation of the whole of Plato...another scheme likely to be carried out if a publisher can be found.”
(Hort, Vol. I, p. 349.)

“But no doubt there was an element of mystery about Westcott. He took his turn preaching in chapel, but he dreaded and disliked the duty and he was quite inaudible.”
(Westcott, Vol. I, p. 198.)

“The principle literary work of these years was the revision of the Greek Text of the New Testament. All spare hours were devoted to it.” “Evangelicals seem to me perverted...There are, I fear, still more serious differences between us on the subject of authority, especially the authority of the Bible.” “At present many orthodox but rational men are being unawares acted upon by influences which will assuredly bear good fruit in due time if the process is allowed to go on quietly; but I fear that a premature crisis would frighten back many into the merest traditionalism.”
(Hort, Vol. I, p. 400.)

“I shall be very glad to learn what are the objectionable parts in my sermon: I fancied that I kept wonderfully within the limits of orthodoxy: but I trust that my object was rather to say what I felt rather than square what I say with some scheme.”
(Westcott, Vol. I, p. 208.)

“My dear Lightfoot, thank you very much for your kind present. But why did you send beer instead of coming yourself? I have another question to ask about palimpsest fragments of the first seven chapters of St. Luke...I can testify to the high value of the MS [manuscript].”
(Hort, Vol. I, pp. 403-404.)

“If only we speak our minds, we shall not be able to avoid giving grave offense to...the miscalled orthodoxy of the day.”
(Hort, Vol, I, p. 421.)

“I...looked at the Christian Observer[‘s]...condemnation of my heresy.”
(Westcott, Vol. I, p. 241.)

“If you make a decided conviction of the absolute infallibility of the New Testament a sine qua non for cooperation, I fear I could not join you.”
(Hort, Vol. I, p. 420.)

“[M]y doubts about infallibility [remain]. Lightfoot wants you to take Hebrews, if it does not go to Benson [Ghostly Guild].”
(Hort, Vol. I, p. 422.)

“I reject the word infallibility of Holy Scriptures overwhelmingly.”
(Westcott, Vol. I, p. 207.)

“I am also glad that you take the same provisional ground as to infallibility that I do...In our rapid correspondence about the New Testament, I have been forgetting Plato."
(Hort’s letter to Lightfoot, Hort, Vol. I, p. 424.)

“...imputations of heresy and the like against me.”
(Westcott, Vol. I, p. 222.)

“[T]his may be cowardice -- I have sort of a craving that our text should be cast upon the world before we deal with matters likely to brand us with suspicion. I mean, a text issued by men who are already known for what will undoubtedly be treated as dangerous heresy will have great difficulty in finding its way to regions which it might otherwise hope to reach and whence it would not be easily banished by subsequent alarms.”
(Hort’s letter to Westcott regarding their writing other things.)
(Hort, Vol. I, p. 445.)

“[T]he idea of La Salette [appearances of the Virgin] was that of God revealing Himself, now, not in one form, but in many.”
(Westcott, Vol. I, p. 251.)

During his trip to visit the shrine of the Virgin he stopped in Milan to make “examination of the Muritorian Fragment of the Canon.”
(Westcott, Vol. I, p. 254.)

“All the questionable doctrines which I have ever maintained are in it.”
(Westcott, Vol. I, p. 290.)

“We must somehow contrive...some way of adding to income.”
(Hort, Vol. II, p. 108.)

“Westcott urges me to try what writing will do.”
(Hort, Vol. II, p. 110.)

“Dr. Butler calls him [Westcott]...mysterious...His voice reached but a few and was understood by still fewer.”
(Westcott, Vol. I, p. 272.)

“Dr. Westcott and myself have for about seventeen years been preparing a Greek text...we hope to have it out early next year.”
(Hort, Vol. II, p. 137.)

“...strike blindly...much evil would result from the public discussion.”
(Westcott, Vol. I, p. 229.)

“I shall aim at what is transcendental in many peoples eyes...I suppose I am a communist by nature.”
(Westcott, Vol. I, p. 309.)

Westcott, Hort, and Lightfoot were invited to join the Revision Committee of the New Testament. “Westcott believes we ought to seize the opportunity especially since we three are on the list.”
(Hort, Vol, II, p. 133.)

Westcott, Hort and Lightfoot begin the Eranus Club (the “we three” of the Ghostly Guild). Sidgwick and Balfour, of upcoming Society for Psychical Research, also join Eranus.

[Work on New Testament revision continues, 1871-1881.]

“Truth is so wonderfully large.”
(Westcott, Vol. I, p. 333.)

Eranus Club meets in Hort’s room.

“Our Bible as well as our Faith is a mere compromise.”
(Westcott, On the Canon of the New Testament: A General Survey, p. vii.)

“[T]he work which has gone on now for nearly 30years was brought to a conclusion.”
(Hort, Vol. II, p. 234.) (The Revised Version and ‘New’ Greek are published; or is he talking about the Ghostly Guild, which also began exactly 30 years ago and inspired the Society for Psychical Research in 1882?)

“The truth seems to me to be so overwhelmingly vast and manifold that I shrink from drawing any outline except provisionally.”
(Westcott, Vol. II)

“Life and truth grow more and more mysterious.”
(Westcott, Vol. II, p. 61.)

“He sometimes with much seriousness professed to be much drawn to beer...”
(Westcott, Vol. II, p. 178.)

“His zeal in the cause of pure beer involved him in a correspondence which was published in the newspapers in the later part of 1893 and his picture together with some of the following words spoken by him, was utilized for the adornment of the advertisement of a brewer of pure beer.” “My idea is that they might have a public house in which good beer alone would be sold...I consider pure beer...to be an innocent and wholesome beverage...substitutes for malt...is not what the purchaser demands nor expects.” [Westcott’s letter written to Brewer’s Society in complaint against inferior beer]
(Westcott, Vol. II, pp. 218-219, 177.)

“The Prohibitionists once more showed themselves to be unstatesmanlike...”
(Westcott, Vol. II, p. 238.)

“But from my Cambridge days I have read the writings of many who are called mystics with much profit.”
(Westcott, Vol. II, p. 309.)

miscellaneous:

Both Wescott and Hort assert that the devil is not a person but a general “power of evil.”
(Wescott, Commentary on 1-3 John, p. 106.)

Hort’s hostility to the well-known Trinity verse, I John 5:7+8, haunts his writings. “It could be gotten rid of...” he stabs. (The Life of Hort, Vol. II, p. 128.) Today one NIV editor admits, “It is the strongest statement in the KJV on the Trinity.” (The NIV: The Making of a Contemporary Translation, p. 56.) So out it goes from the NIV; its omission is masked to readers because the NIV steals some of verse 8 and calls it verse 7. The NASB’s sleight of hand instead slipped out some of verse 6 and calls it 7.

The thesis of the OP has been tried and found worthy.

Beware of Satan’s new age bible versions.

“It doesn’t matter if the info came from a deacon or a dumpster -- always verify the documentation!”

Much research was conducted on documentation found in:

New Age Bible Versions, Fifteenth printing, 2008
ISBN-10: 0963584502

-- Thank you, my sister, for your selfless assistance!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back