BIBLICAL TRUTHS THAT NEED TO BE ACCEPTED

If case you do not know it, there are several BIBLICAL truths that are hard for most of us to accept.
However, there are harsh truths in the Bible that we need to learn and accept if we want to become a better Christian.
Denying these harsh truths will only lead us to procrastination and will eventually blind us to God’s plan, purpose, and will.

I will list a few and you can comment on what you think!

#1. Suffering Is A Normal Part Of Life.

#2. YOU Will Die One Day!

#3. You Reap What You Sow!

#4. There Is NO Substitute For Hard Work!

#5. Satan Is The god Of This World.

#6. Hell Is Real!

I’ve accepted them truths.

can’t there be a 7th truth???

7) love

—————

I love you, you wonderful humans of this world.

Peace be with you all and may the blessings of the Lord Jesu rest upon our souls forever

Amen!

Edit

I have missed many❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥳🥳🥳🥳🙏🙏🙏🙏😎😎😎😇😇😇
Absolutely. But that one is easy to see and accept.

I am sure there are many others that can be added.

Here is another one that is hard to accept especially in todays culture..........."MALE headship of the Family".

Absolutely. But that one is easy to see and accept. I am sure there are many others that can be added. Here is another one that is hard to accept especially in todays culture..........."MALE headship of the Family".

Hello Major;

Back when my wife, then my fiance, remarked when I asked her to do something she was bitter and said I'm always telling her what to do. 🤨

Maybe I was, I don't remember what I asked her but as a single woman she was always comfortable doing things on her own. I got that about her which was one of the things I admired. She wasn't one to stand around whining,
"I don't know, I don't know".

But as we grew from our late 20s we had to grasp and understand what Paul was teaching in Ephesians 5:22-28,
22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands. 25 Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, 26 that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, 27 so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish. 28 In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.

Many wives cringe when they read this, "I'm a freewill Christian woman and no man is going to dominate my marriage or my life," and many Christian husbands blow off this command and continue to abuse their wife verbally, physically, ignoring and neglect their children.

When we fail to study, apply, learn and bounce back from our mistakes between husband and wife then our relationship is in vain thinking we can do things on our own without God's guidance. We will fail.

An example in my testimony, I have failed so much in my marriage and just last night my wife opened up to me about a serious issue we had in the past. I thought we reconciled and got past it. After our Bible reading I apologized to her for the hurt that she is still dealing with. I didn't make excuses but just apologized.

In this example, I realized for years we read the Bible separately. At the end of 2022 I strongly encouraged us to read the Bible together. Years ago she would
balk at my suggestion saying, "I don't need to read with you. I want my own alone, freewill reading time."

In the other example, I would have reacted and pushed back, "I thought we got past this and still, you are still kicking me instead of forgiving me?"

We have been blessed since January 1 of reading the Bible together every evening. After I listened to her I apologized. She forgave me but the hurt still lingered and she said God was helping her heal.

Granted, we have been married almost 38 years and have managed good things when we work together. We're a team. But we also acknowledge that relationships will fail and succeed but take work whether in marriage, family or friends. In our marriage it has taken God's work in me to love my wife as I love Christ and respect and trust her when she makes decisions in Christ and our marriage. God has worked in her to trust me when I need to make decisions and not dominate her regarding our faith in Christ, marriage and managing our home.

These may be just small examples, but when we can work together in some things according to Ephesians, we have the faith and hope God will guide us through the bigger things, like moving mountains.

God bless
you, Major, your marriage and family.

Absolutely. But that one is easy to see and accept.

I am sure there are many others that can be added.

Here is another one that is hard to accept especially in todays culture..........."MALE headship of the Family".
Major, I swear…

there is nothing more attractive than a man who can subdue a woman.

Don’t ask how it’s done lol

Hello Major;

Back when my wife, then my fiance, remarked when I asked her to do something she was bitter and said I'm always telling her what to do. 🤨

Maybe I was, I don't remember what I asked her but as a single woman she was always comfortable doing things on her own. I got that about her which was one of the things I admired. She wasn't one to stand around whining,
"I don't know, I don't know".

But as we grew from our late 20s we had to grasp and understand what Paul was teaching in Ephesians 5:22-28,
22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands. 25 Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, 26 that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, 27 so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish. 28 In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.

Many wives cringe when they read this, "I'm a freewill Christian woman and no man is going to dominate my marriage or my life," and many Christian husbands blow off this command and continue to abuse their wife verbally, physically, ignoring and neglect their children.

When we fail to study, apply, learn and bounce back from our mistakes between husband and wife then our relationship is in vain thinking we can do things on our own without God's guidance. We will fail.

An example in my testimony, I have failed so much in my marriage and just last night my wife opened up to me about a serious issue we had in the past. I thought we reconciled and got past it. After our Bible reading I apologized to her for the hurt that she is still dealing with. I didn't make excuses but just apologized.

In this example, I realized for years we read the Bible separately. At the end of 2022 I strongly encouraged us to read the Bible together. Years ago she would
balk at my suggestion saying, "I don't need to read with you. I want my own alone, freewill reading time."

In the other example, I would have reacted and pushed back, "I thought we got past this and still, you are still kicking me instead of forgiving me?"

We have been blessed since January 1 of reading the Bible together every evening. After I listened to her I apologized. She forgave me but the hurt still lingered and she said God was helping her heal.

Granted, we have been married almost 38 years and have managed good things when we work together. We're a team. But we also acknowledge that relationships will fail and succeed but take work whether in marriage, family or friends. In our marriage it has taken God's work in me to love my wife as I love Christ and respect and trust her when she makes decisions in Christ and our marriage. God has worked in her to trust me when I need to make decisions and not dominate her regarding our faith in Christ, marriage and managing our home.

These may be just small examples, but when we can work together in some things according to Ephesians, we have the faith and hope God will guide us through the bigger things, like moving mountains.

God bless
you, Major, your marriage and family.
I am glad to hear you have worked it out! My wife and I have been married for 54 years. We went stead for a year and engaged for a year so 56 years so far.

She has always allowed me to be the head of the family......as long as I did what she told me to do!;)

Back