Bird championships

I am voting for crows. They are very interesting and i do love them, but I do not like the way they form gangs and kill their own kind. It even confuses the experts as to why they do it.
Didn’t know that about them.
There are hundreds of them where I live.

God speaks to animals too and I suppose only He knows why they kill each other.

My sister bred budgies once and they do the same thing. Maybe they kill the weaker species in order to keep a good dose of healthy genes..

Just a guess.

Cosia, are Ravens related to crows are they two different birds?

Lol, Big Moose are penguins considered birds? They do have flaps that are like wings, but perhaps ?

krossquad those mocking birds are always mocking, they can be pretty loud, just like ravens can't they?

crossnote, Nicobar Pigeon that bird looks like he is the drummer in a metal hair band. Very pretty and colorful. So is Northern Flicker.

Dave F. it is hard to see the smallest letters for me to.

For me an annoying bird? Maybe an Ostrich.

ostrich.jpeg

My sister bred budgies once and they do the same thing. Maybe they kill the weaker species in order to keep a good dose of healthy genes..

Just a guess.
Wranglers or Levis? (those are brands of blue jeans in the States for you Limeys)

Cosia, are Ravens related to crows are they two different birds?

Lol, Big Moose are penguins considered birds? They do have flaps that are like wings, but perhaps ?

krossquad those mocking birds are always mocking, they can be pretty loud, just like ravens can't they?

crossnote, Nicobar Pigeon that bird looks like he is the drummer in a metal hair band. Very pretty and colorful. So is Northern Flicker.

Dave F. it is hard to see the smallest letters for me to.

For me an annoying bird? Maybe an Ostrich.

View attachment 8525
Hi GoodNewsSharing
Crows and Ravens are often mistaken for each other. They are two different birds. Ravens will peck people or even chase them if you get too close. Crows can get attached to humans
They only attack birds that are their size.
Blessings

Just a guess.
Hi Via I didn't know budgies did that too. My grandmother always had a budgie. She didn't like cleaning the cage out so I got the job.
I don't really like birds being in cages.
Blessings

Back