Blessed With A House!

Praise God! We are closing out on a house.. Lord has blessed us with a house in USA. Sometimes it is so hard to believe that this is for me :) For many this might look like a natural progression in life. Not for me. I don't deserve this blessing from God. This is nothing but his Grace. I am so thankful for the Lord. I am praying that the Lord will give me a heart that will think like this every day and not just now.

This is going to be my first ever own house in my life. I have never owned a house myself and never lived in an individual house. This is going to be first time experience for me. All my life, I have lived only in apartments.

The house is 3 bhk with finished basement. Should be getting the keys today. Please remembers me in my prayers! I might not be visiting the site so frequently for next few weeks as I prepare to move and arrange stuff at house. Targeting 23rd August as moving date.

I fought my husband over buying a home in this area, because I was confused that I hated this town, when in reality, I hated the church we were in. When I was booted out of the church and started hearing G-d regarding my belligerent attitude, I gave in, and we bought this house. It was a while before I realized the house was ours. Hee-hee -- I would catch myself worrying about the "people upstairs," then I'd realize that the "people upstairs" were US!

Praise God! We are closing out on a house.. Lord has blessed us with a house in USA. Sometimes it is so hard to believe that this is for me :) For many this might look like a natural progression in life. Not for me. I don't deserve this blessing from God. This is nothing but his Grace. I am so thankful for the Lord. I am praying that the Lord will give me a heart that will think like this every day and not just now.

This is going to be my first ever own house in my life. I have never owned a house myself and never lived in an individual house. This is going to be first time experience for me. All my life, I have lived only in apartments.

The house is 3 bhk with finished basement. Should be getting the keys today. Please remembers me in my prayers! I might not be visiting the site so frequently for next few weeks as I prepare to move and arrange stuff at house. Targeting 23rd August as moving date.
Praise God for your blessing. Brother I could feel your excitement. Truly happy for you. Now never sell lol. I'm back in an apartment trying to sell a house.

I'm happy for you.

Back