Blest - Welcome to the CFS Forum

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Blest - Welcome to the Forum.

We ask this of all new members,
Please look over the following forum links and familiarize yourself with them. This will allow you to have a safe and enjoyable time here in the Forum.

This is just forum procedure and required reading for all new members.
  1. Forum Policies and Procedures
  2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.
If you have any questions or navigation issues, please feel free to contact a Moderator or Helper and we will do what we can to help you with things.

Welcome to the CFS Forum.

Welcome Blest,

Sorry to hear of your recent loss. May your visits here bring some comfort and joy as you get to know us. We hope to get to know you as well as you share your experiences, your passion, your experience with God, and other matters that come to mind.

May God reveal his presence clearly in your life and ease your pains.

God bless

Please look over the following forum links and familiarize yourself with them. This will allow you to have a safe and enjoyable time here in the Forum.

If you have any questions or navigation issues, please feel free to contact a Moderator or Helper and we will do what we can to help you with things.

Welcome Blest,

Sorry to hear of your recent loss. May your visits here bring some comfort and joy as you get to know us. We hope to get to know you as well as you share your experiences, your passion, your experience with God, and other matters that come to mind.

May God reveal his presence clearly in your life and ease your pains.

God bless

Blest - Thank you for the compliment on behalf of our volunteer staff. CFS has been a friendly place for Christians to gather since 2006. You will not find the type of unfriendly behavior here that other forums allow.

Thank you for taking the time to register and we all look forward to fellowshipping with you here at CFS.

Blessings.

Can you tells us about Mebane, NC. My wife and I drove through North Carolina on our honeymoon road trip that started in Miami Florida and ended in New York City. We drove through via the Outer banks. The Outer Banks was gorgeous with it's greenery, the lighthouse and the water.

I found this fascinating artwork in downtown Mebane online

39990191751_762af409c5_b.jpg

Oh my! I have only lived here in Mebane, NC a short time before my husband died. My youngest daughter and my 3 grandsons begged us to come here. I was homebound caring for my husband and now I am homebound caring for myself. Family comes here to see me because I cannot get out. (2 sons/2 daughters/ 7grandkids) Thus you can see why my daughter would be able to tell you lots more about this place than I. All I can say is that I live here in a lovely quiet community where I get along great with the landlord and tenants alike. When my husband died they were all super supportive.

Oh my! I have only lived here in Mebane, NC a short time before my husband died. My youngest daughter and my 3 grandsons begged us to come here. I was homebound caring for my husband and now I am homebound caring for myself. Family comes here to see me because I cannot get out. (2 sons/2 daughters/ 7grandkids) Thus you can see why my daughter would be able to tell you lots more about this place than I. All I can say is that I live here in a lovely quiet community where I get along great with the landlord and tenants alike. When my husband died they were all super supportive.

What a blessing to have children and grandchildren nearby and neighbors that care.

So do your children bring groceries and other necessities to you?

I'm going to put you in my prayers. God bless you and all of your family.

cp

What a blessing to have children and grandchildren nearby and neighbors that care.

So do your children bring groceries and other necessities to you?

I'm going to put you in my prayers. God bless you and all of your family.

cp

I order my groceries online and they deliver to my door. My daughter plans to do that for me when I go totally blind. I am already blind in one eye but surgery is not an option since I have tremors in my jaw as well as in my hands.
PRAYERS are always greatly appreciated.

Back