Blogs

Dusty

Inactive
Jul 27, 2007
I asked that question before and got no answer . I want to know as well cause I was going to comment .

Nov 21, 2009
New York
Dusty - Sorry that no one has answered! But I will do my best to answer :)

Michael - Hi! Okay, so I went to your blogging area. And I chose to click a title of one of your blogs. Once you click the title of a blog, there will be a box to comment on it :) Does that help?

godbe4me

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Mar 5, 2009
Maryland
There is no glitch in the system. You can reply to blogs. On the botton left you will see "0 comments" click on the word comment and the page will open up for any member to comment on a blog.

Hope this helps,

Godbe4me

godbe4me

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Mar 5, 2009
Maryland
Also when you go into the blog area, click on "Blog Settings" and on the left side, click on "Permissions and Privacy" and make sure that you have the permissions you want. Make sure you have the check mark in Leave comments on your blog entries.

Make sure you click on "save" to save your settings.

Apr 24, 2010
Toronto
providencehn.com
There is no glitch in the system. You can reply to blogs. On the botton left you will see "0 comments" click on the word comment and the page will open up for any member to comment on a blog.

Hope this helps,

Godbe4me
Tried that . but the dialogue box doesn't appear . what is it constructed of? Java? Javascript? flash?

Also when you go into the blog area, click on "Blog Settings" and on the left side, click on "Permissions and Privacy" and make sure that you have the permissions you want. Make sure you have the check mark in Leave comments on your blog entries.

Make sure you click on "save" to save your settings.
That's been done for a while . but it seems to work for Jesus Loves All . so i believe it is working .. just not working for me .

Dusty

Inactive
Jul 27, 2007
Dusty - Sorry that no one has answered! But I will do my best to answer :)

Michael - Hi! Okay, so I went to your blogging area. And I chose to click a title of one of your blogs. Once you click the title of a blog, there will be a box to comment on it :) Does that help?
katie .... I have the box but cannot click on anything to comment .

Apr 24, 2010
Toronto
providencehn.com
As a Guest
<!-- / Editor Scripts -->

<h2 id="comments_heading" class="commentsheader"><a name="comments"></a>Comments</h2>

<div id="above_comments" class="floatcontainer">

</div>

<form action="http://www.christianforumsite.com/blog_inlinemod.php?b=641" method="post" id="commentform" class="block">

<div id="below_comments" class="floatcontainer">

</div>

<input type="hidden" name="s" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="securitytoken" value="guest" />
<input type="hidden" name="b" value="641" />
<input type="hidden" name="bt" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="url" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="userid" value="[removed]" />
</form>
As myself

<!-- / Editor Scripts -->

<h2 id="comments_heading" class="commentsheader"><a name="comments"></a>Comments</h2>

<div id="above_comments" class="floatcontainer">

</div>

<form action="http://www.christianforumsite.com/blog_inlinemod.php?b=641" method="post" id="commentform" class="block">

<div id="below_comments" class="floatcontainer">

</div>
<input type="hidden" name="s" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="securitytoken" value="[removed]" />
<input type="hidden" name="b" value="641" />
<input type="hidden" name="bt" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="url" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="userid" value="[removed]" />
</form>
Cannot seem to find the place in the script where the box is supposed to appear . not sure if that helps or not . could PM someone the whole view source for analysis if they wanted . would be fun to comment on other people's blogs but just can't . odd anyway .