Bobinfaith and Situation

All, I just talked with Bob on the phone. He and his wife are doing better, but still under the weather some and are asking for all of your prayers. They tested positive for COVID, and were knocked down pretty good for about a week, but are on the mend, and will not be back on the computer for another week to two weeks.

He thanks you all for your support and prayers, and sends his love.

MM

All, I just talked with Bob on the phone. He and his wife are doing better, but still under the weather some and are asking for all of your prayers. They tested positive for COVID, and were knocked down pretty good for about a week, but are on the mend, and will not be back on the computer for another week to two weeks.

He thanks you all for your support and prayers, and sends his love.

MM
Glad they are getting better.

Lord, we ask in faith believing you to be the great creator and our physician.
We ARE standing in your word that by faith, salvation and healing are accomplished !
We ask for your sweet touch upon Brother Bob and Sister Hazel, comfort them in this time of sickness, keep their spirits uplifted and surround them in your amazing love.

In your beloved name,Jesus!
Amen.

Lord, we ask in faith believing you to be the great creator and our physician.
We ARE standing in your word that by faith, salvation and healing are accomplished !
We ask for your sweet touch upon Brother Bob and Sister Hazel, comfort them in this time of sickness, keep their spirits uplifted and surround them in your amazing love.

In your beloved name,Jesus!
Amen.
Amen to that.

God bless you all, CFS family;

God's blessings to each of you and your family. Thank you for your prayers.

The last two weeks I spent a lot of time bedridden, drinking lots of liquids, had much time for prayer and reading God's Word.

In my talk with the Lord I decided to stay off the computer and my cell because the usage did easily tire me. I also expressed how much I missed each of you at Christian Forum Site.

I'm going to take one day at a time and slowly get back into the swing of things.

My wife Hazel is healing but is still mildly positive. I tested Saturday and am negative.

I'm keeping all of you my prayers and again, thank
you, brothers and sisters.

Love in Christ,

Bob

Back