Brethren, Spouse, Partner and Friend

I thought it would be a really good thread if we all took a moment and recognize All the Value and Blessings we have with one another and take for granted.

I also want to point out that we must first Recognize that people are Brother and Sisters in Christ First then natural brother or sister, wife, husband, son and daughter.

Any way we shall see how this goes.
Blessings
FCJ

PicsArt_07-31-04.01.29.jpg

Cturtle has been and ALWAYS will be a True Blessing of the Lord unto me.
I value and thank God for another day with her every night as I pray.
She is full of God's Love and ready to follow Him First no matter what.

She is a Priceless Sister in Christ and Thee most amazing wife and a really cool and awesome friend in which I cherish every chance we get to hang out.
The hardest thing about her is getting her feet more country then city. ;)
You know, side walks vs muddy trails.

Anyway we are truly Blessed and finding out that things work better when we do them together.
Thank You Father and Thank you Cturtle
Love and Hugs in Christ
FCJ

I have thought all day yesterday on what to say for tears were all I had when I first read this... and I'm still at a loss for words. No matter what we go through... it's better than being apart.

Thank you for being an extension of God's love for me.. and for rising to be the man of God He has called you to be. I'm grateful for your stepping up to be the true head/prophet/minister of our house. And I appreciate your patience in all things and ways.

Idslumt

Ok thought I posted something here but nevermind.

Its never a good idea to take things for granted, but always give thanks to anyone whos given you anything. And it does not matter if they are related to you or married to you (or not) give thanks anyway. One of the fruits of the holy spirit is kindness.

Back